• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Tibari

Rinkuji
I'm happy for being selected for the Switch event next week-end, and I'm worried about the week before where I will have all my final exams.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Nice welcoming committee you have here, representing this forum and fanbase.

Yeah most of us can be assnozzles but you learn to live with them or mock them, and to be honest i'm not the friendliest but i'm learning to be kinder to new members for the sake of the fanbase, there's no point in being an ass to a fellow zelda fan, it's one way to turn someone off a series, an abusive fanbase.

Tempestatus

Obsessed with Toon Link <3
Yeah most of us can be assnozzles but you learn to live with them or mock them, and to be honest i'm not the friendliest but i'm learning to be kinder to new members for the sake of the fanbase, there's no point in being an ass to a fellow zelda fan, it's one way to turn someone off a series, an abusive fanbase.

This is why I stay away from fanbases in general. I don't usually associate if I can help it.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Nice welcoming committee you have here, representing this forum and fanbase.

Look pal, I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way but I was only surprised that you had already figured out the color text. I had no ill intentions!

And you whinged at me for being mean to new people. Jesus, leave the dude alone we all dick around with the coloration of our text.
You call that mean? You must be a pretty sensitive guy! Sorry I'll be sure not to say things like that around you!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You call that mean? You must be a pretty sensitive guy! Sorry I'll be sure not to say things like that around you!

And there you go being an asshole, considering the post that led me to get banned was less rude than yours i'd tell you to shove a sock in it til you can learn to be civil domo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom