• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I'm off to my favourite restaurant tonight. My friend from University is leaving as he is going back to his home city. So we are having a last meal there before he goes.
Ah.... I can picture it now...
a76c8a4d905d5b3def6ae5b101aef979.1000x469x1.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why do so many things have to happen at once? There's been so much to worry about these past few weeks, and everything's happening so fast. Just one thing leads to another, all the while other things are happening that are even more stressful. So much to think about, little that I can actually do. I hate feeling helpless. I wish there was more I could do for everything that's happening, but there isn't. And I have to fix my own personal problems first, which even those I can't do. This is all just too much.

Why do so many things have to happen at once? There's been so much to worry about these past few weeks, and everything's happening so fast. Just one thing leads to another, all the while other things are happening that are even more stressful. So much to think about, little that I can actually do. I hate feeling helpless. I wish there was more I could do for everything that's happening, but there isn't. And I have to fix my own personal problems first, which even those I can't do. This is all just too much.

You've just read my mind and said what I couldn't find the words to.

MW7

I wanted to buy a gift card for my sister to a nice restaurant for helping me with filing my taxes. I get out of my car at the restaurant and find $100 right at my feet. How's that for karma?

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I completed Bayonetta 1's story last night, and I got to admit it was a bit hard to follow, but with the help from the people of gamefaqs and the LORE video, I was able to understand the whole plot.

Last edited:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
So I was having a conversation with my friend on something I shared on facebook about not liking certain names and I said I didn't like the name Amanda and then this girl called Amanda who I literally forgot I even knew because we were never close and even then I haven't seen her for at least 4 years, passive aggressively liked my comment. Like wtf Amanda don't take things so personally. If she didn't like my name I would think fair enough. Geez louise. *****es be cray.

P.S. If anyone here is called Amanda, no offence.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So I was having a conversation with my friend on something I shared on facebook about not liking certain names and I said I didn't like the name Amanda and then this girl called Amanda who I literally forgot I even knew because we were never close and even then I haven't seen her for at least 4 years, passive aggressively liked my comment. Like wtf Amanda don't take things so personally. If she didn't like my name I would think fair enough. Geez louise. *****es be cray.

Well I'm taking some anyway! My mother did not give me that beautiful name just to have you go ahead and dislike it! How dare you!

Did she like comment too? She could have liked it for the opposite reason to acknowledge that the post exists and that she didn't take offense. I do that sometimes.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
finna pull an all-nighter of netflix, hyrule warriors, and chill.

when i wake up at 11am, i'm going to squeez lemon juice into my eye sockets. RIP

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Now that I finished storymode, I'm going to gather the remainin skulltulas and farm some materials and heartpieces. Oh wait...I have an appointment too in an hour and a half. So no escape to Hyrule this morning :P

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Now that I finished storymode, I'm going to gather the remainin skulltulas and farm some materials and heartpieces. Oh wait...I have an appointment too in an hour and a half. So no escape to Hyrule this morning :P

Lemmie know how the game goes, i'm too chicken to go after hardmode skulltys, so i'm just messing round on AM

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom