• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've been working on some potential tattoo design ideas lately, because I've been wanting one for a long time but I want to make sure I put a lot of thought into it first so it actually means something. I can't draw worth crap though so it's not going well at all. :)

Mido

Version 1
I was making my early-morning internet rounds when I encountered rumors of a Conker's Bad Fur Day prequel being in the works. Intriguing, to say the least, if it is indeed a sure thing. The only problem is that Rare is under the Microsoft banner, so I don't know how well it will go. Not that Microsoft is bad, but its track record with Rare's signature franchises has been spotty. Of course, as I said before, this all banks on the rumors being factual!

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I have this weird must to draw things from Xenoblade Chronicles. I already have drawn two of the Monado's and face's of two Faced Mechons. Luckily i have day off from school tommorrow, so I can spend my day drawing some more. Most shoking thing is that I'm really happy pleased about them, because I usually end up hating my drawings when I'm finished with them and my inspiration is usually crap.

I feel really dumb right now because I lost the bible I got for my confirmation and it was a really nice bible and it's driving me nuts that I can't find it. It used to be on the back of my bed because I had one of those shelf beds, but now I don't have a bed anymore so I don't know where it ran off to. lms if u cri errytime

Night Owl

~Momentai
I feel really dumb right now because I lost the bible I got for my confirmation and it was a really nice bible and it's driving me nuts that I can't find it. It used to be on the back of my bed because I had one of those shelf beds, but now I don't have a bed anymore so I don't know where it ran off to. lms if u cri errytime
That's not good. It sucks losing a special/favorite Bible. Have you seen it since you got a different bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom