• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Broncos. Superbowl 50. Peyton "I'm not ****ing done yet" Manning gets one final shot at the big one.

The greatest QB mind against the greatest QB body, the oldest versus the youngest. Hopefully this time it'll be a show.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I found out today that I got that job at University as a Peer Tutor, I am looking forward to getting started when the semester commences. I'll keep the job at McDonalds still as the hours there are somewhat more guaranteed, but I should be able to work less hours now overall since the tutoring pay is about 1.5x what the pay at McDonalds is.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Kraft Dinner. Kraft Dinner is currently on my mind. And chicken. Chicken too. Kraft Dinner and Chicken are both very good. I like food. Food is on my mind. Food is always on my mind. I'm hungry but I'm not hungry. I want food but I shouldn't eat food because I already ate a lot today. I like food.

My research application was accepted for doing interviews with and recording date about schizotypal people. It's obviously nowhere near as involved as something like doing the same with people for schizophrenia, which involves actually having some clinical experience in the field, but it should be a rather unique experience. I have some background in learning about mental disorders from all my various psychology classes across the years, but it'll be worthwhile to get some hands-on practice. I've never actually conducted my own interviews in a more formal setting either, but it's definitely a valuable life skill to have.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Well my alarm failed to go off because my phone crashed at midnight; so I ended up oversleeping. I managed to wake up in time to grab my stuff and go with barely enough time to make it to campus.
Then on my way there was a wreck blocking an intersection that gave me a detour. I still managed to make it to campus with 15 minutes before class started.

What a weird day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom