• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've been running around and killing **** in Hyrule Warriors for the past three hours. Does that count as exercise?
Only if you've unlocked Evil's Bane. ;p

Another year, another regret. What the **** have I done with my life?

Just exercise and the pain of the regret you have will subside. Trust me on this; I am a known Achiever.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
went to a dance last night and i can't stop thinking about this girl i met. Honestly she's one of the most beautiful girls i've ever met and we totally have similar interests, and supposedly she's interested in me. Normally this would be a really good thing and i would be rejoicing or something, but i go back to freaking scotland tomorrow so yeah. I wish i could get her off of my mind cuz it's stressing me out.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Oh, why did I accept the invite to eat with my family? I really just want to play Zelda today but at least I can take my 3DS so it's all good.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
went to a dance last night and i can't stop thinking about this girl i met. Honestly she's one of the most beautiful girls i've ever met and we totally have similar interests, and supposedly she's interested in me. Normally this would be a really good thing and i would be rejoicing or something, but i go back to freaking scotland tomorrow so yeah. I wish i could get her off of my mind cuz it's stressing me out.

Just remember that that girl owes you absolutely nothing, keep your mind in good places and good luck. That stress will be your undoing so please keep it under control, God Bless.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, why did I accept the invite to eat with my family? I really just want to play Zelda today but at least I can take my 3DS so it's all good.

You should drop your game and spend time with your family. Listen. When you grow up and move out of the house, you will wish that you could live with your family. The world outside isn't so welcoming. Please put the game down and enjoy the real world, just for a moment. Thank you for your consideration and God Bless.

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
You should drop your game and spend time with your family. Listen. When you grow up and move out of the house, you will wish that you could live with your family. The world outside isn't so welcoming. Please put the game down and enjoy the real world, just for a moment. Thank you for your consideration and God Bless.

But I do live on my own, I'm just not very social. I never have been to be honest.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
bq2fBoE.png

But really why doesn't he sing like a girl. Like, that's what the song's about...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Reading Facebook comments on news articles always reminds me that society is still backward, intolerant and hateful. Some of the things people say both upset me and make my blood boil.

Facebook policies is making my blood boil. Friends of mine got reported for a pic with a penguin wearing a christmas hat and were told it was nudity and needed to be taken away and someone telling another guy he should get killed by an axe in his head was considered a normal and decent reply!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom