• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
At least you are getting responses, when I was applying for things they wouldn't even have the courtesy to say I was rejected, they just ignored me.

I know that feel. A month ago I sent some job applications and only Target had the decency to respond at all.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Frostbite... on my toe... fell into a river... -6C outside... shoes and socks frozen... ow...

EDIT: 3 toes, not just one. yey.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh, and a finger too apparently, just noticed. Well, at least it's not my ear this time...

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
8kpExf3.png

eoTLVfy.png

Chica died for your sins.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Last night my mum found another of our cats injured. It appears that someone picked him up by the tail and held a knife to his tail, shaving off a thick line of fur all the way down. We took him to the vet. Parts of his insides were broken so he can't pee or poo by himself anymore. What kind of a sick monster would do that??? If only I could find out who did this (and if it has anything to do with another of our cats we found dead on the road the day before)...

I really haven't had a very good couple of days :/

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Last night my mum found another of our cats injured. It appears that someone picked him up by the tail and held a knife to his tail, shaving off a thick line of fur all the way down. We took him to the vet. Parts of his insides were broken so he can't pee or poo by himself anymore. What kind of a sick monster would do that??? If only I could find out who did this (and if it has anything to do with another of our cats we found dead on the road the day before)...

That's terrible! People really suck sometimes. I hope whoever's doing this is caught.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me

What the hemorrhaging ****. Sounds like someone needs a taste of their own medicine.

I'm really thinking of getting Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal maybe after Christmas is over with. At least that game looks like it's doing much better than the Wii U game. Not to mention it looks more polished, too.

Ode to Danny confirmed. Lovlies are saddened as Arin Hanson continually hides the true reason for his business partners departure from the show. Tonight at 10.

Are you actually comparing me to that idiot? Why is it a bad thing for me constantly saying that Rise of Lyric is just as bad as 06? Seriously, if you're comparing me to some manchild from one of the worst things on Youtube nowadays, then you really need to think differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom