• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Listening to Owl City's "When can I see you again" and watching this guy: -->:ezlo:

After staring at Elzo for a few minutes, I noticed he started jumping in time to the beat of the music. It was cool and somehow disturbing...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Everyday, I can feel my ADD getting worse and worse. On several occasions, I have almost lost my job because of it.

I suppose OCD also has something to do with that as well though. Must be annoying when you're trying to give instructions to someone and they're way over there organizing the cushions and stuff.

It actually took me 10 minutes to type this post because I got distracted...

ugh

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I bought a dissection kit for Biology because we're dissecting frogs on Wednesday. At first I was sad because poor froggies :c But then I thought about the frogs as crabs. I've eaten lots of crabs before by picking them apart with a mallet. This is just like that, except I'm not using a mallet. And I'm not... eating them.

Also, I got a 96 on the paper I wrote in which I destroyed an anti same-sex marriage article. It was so much fun tearing it to shreds. It was also nice to get an A on it.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The light bulb in my room just blew. Again. This makes the fifth one in the last year. I have a feelings that's not really normal.

Also, this is my 666[sup]th[/sup] post.

^Praise be.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's -5C and windy af. I feel really bad for the people, many of which I know, have to sit outside playing an instrument for the memorial service today. A friend of mine is playing Tuba for it... must be fun in this weather.

I suppose I could go support them, but... I kinda like sitting in the warm house! I'm a terrible person

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom