• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
There's a third installment to the Lilo and Stitch movies? Why have I never heard of it until now? Must track it down and watch it ASAP.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
V1Vz4Gt.png

Are they serious right now.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
A list of everything I have ever called Fig:

FIG
FIGGY
FIGGY PUDDING
FIGGLYPUFF
MISS FIGGY
FIG THE CAT
FIG DUG
FIG ZAG
GUINEA FIG
FIGSAW PUZZLE
THE FIG IS UP
18 FIGABYTES
CAN YOU FIG IT?
POWDERED FIG
FIGGY KOOPA
FIGGLES
FIGNATURE

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Just got home from camping with friends since Friday. Our campsite was less than 200 meters from the beach so we got to go and swim multiple times each day and the beach only had a few other people on it, so it was open and spacious. On Saturday night we watched the moon rise from the horizon of the sea and on Sunday morning we got up to do the same for the sunrise, both of which looked amazing. The weather was fantastic all the way through and sleeping in the tent was actually very comfortable. The food we cooked tasted pretty great and despite being 6ish hours the drive was fun too.

So I had a pretty fantastic time :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Attaching sexuality to certain activities needs to stop. I know it's not limited to dance or males, but I've been trying to find out if boys who study say hip hop dance are bullied less frequently than those who study ballet. It's times like this I wish I still had access to my university's journal database.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Attaching sexuality to certain activities needs to stop. I know it's not limited to dance or males, but I've been trying to find out if boys who study say hip hop dance are bullied less frequently than those who study ballet. It's times like this I wish I still had access to my university's journal database.

I love you

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!

Certainly true, but guys shouldn't be OVERLY girly. I wouldn't have a problem with guys that study ballet, it's when they do stuff like dressing up as girls and get into gay relationships that I start to have a problem.

Call me a hater if you will, but you'd be wrong. I believe that all life is precious, and would never hate someone for something like that, but would not back down from knowing that that is wrong behavior. That's what's on my mind.

Certainly true, but guys shouldn't be OVERLY girly. I wouldn't have a problem with guys that study ballet, it's when they do stuff like dressing up as girls and get into gay relationships that I start to have a problem.

Call me a hater if you will, but you'd be wrong. I believe that all life is precious, and would never hate someone for something like that, but would not back down from knowing that that is wrong behavior. That's what's on my mind.

And it's wrong why? Because you personally don't like it? Yeah, sorry, doesn't fly with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom