• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Seriously, are you ever happy for once? Sometimes I think you have random mood swings due to being happy for a few days & go right to being sad for a week. And I don't think you're a terrible friend to people. You're just beating yourself up again.
Why don't you just leave him be? Don't criticize him for something he may have no control over when you don't know his situation.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well will you look at this.

Almost half of my province is currently dominated by wildfires, and there's hardly a place in which the air isn't smokey and hardly breathable. With a complete lack of rain throughout the past 2 weeks, and high risk of strong winds and lightning storms heading toward my town, there is currently a high wildfire risk in my area. Already, 2 people really close to me have their homes threatened and are on evacuation alert due to a 2500 and 20000 hectare wildfire raging near their respective places of residence. No matter what road you take out of this town, you're going right by an active fire area, so we're right in the middle of it all. With wind steadily getting faster and stronger, the fires spread faster and faster. One small fire starts near my town, which is very possible to happen, and the whole town may need to be evacuated. Seems like the whole province is going to be engulfed in flames soon.

But don't mind me, I'm not worried or anything... >.>

And oh, look what just came on the news! A broken crane is suspending a 2000 ton piece of metal right above a major dam... No worry or anything, I mean it's not like if that thing falls and causes even the tiniest crack in the dam that my entire town will be flooded... Ya, nothing like that... maybe...

Kinda hoping right now that nothing too bad ends up happening anytime soon... In any case, I can tell this is going to be a real fun summer, yey...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Well will you look at this.

Almost half of my province is currently dominated by wildfires, and there's hardly a place in which the air isn't smokey and hardly breathable. With a complete lack of rain throughout the past 2 weeks, and high risk of strong winds and lightning storms heading toward my town, there is currently a high wildfire risk in my area. Already, 2 people really close to me have their homes threatened and are on evacuation alert due to a 2500 and 20000 hectare wildfire raging near their respective places of residence. No matter what road you take out of this town, you're going right by an active fire area, so we're right in the middle of it all. With wind steadily getting faster and stronger, the fires spread faster and faster. One small fire starts near my town, which is very possible to happen, and the whole town may need to be evacuated. Seems like the whole province is going to be engulfed in flames soon.

But don't mind me, I'm not worried or anything... >.>

And oh, look what just came on the news! A broken crane is suspending a 2000 ton piece of metal right above a major dam... No worry or anything, I mean it's not like if that thing falls and causes even the tiniest crack in the dam that my entire town will be flooded... Ya, nothing like that... maybe...

Kinda hoping right now that nothing too bad ends up happening anytime soon... In any case, I can tell this is going to be a real fun summer, yey...

I just want to point out the irony of this situation. There is both a threat of wildfires and flooding at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom