• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Well if there was one thing that made me sad today, it was that I couldn't go to Comic Con earlier today. I really do hope that I can go tomorrow as it will be the last day of the event. Perhaps I should work even harder to just get my mother's approval.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Well if there was one thing that made me sad today, it was that I couldn't go to Comic Con earlier today. I really do hope that I can go tomorrow as it will be the last day of the event. Perhaps I should work even harder to just get my mother's approval.

I know you can do it! You deserve to go!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I do not have absolute power over time. I'd either skip to July (for my NZ trip) or to 2 years in the future, after I finally get my own place thats a lot closer to my campus.

Also I still have aheadache from all the light that there was after I left the theatre today.... plus it's like 20 degrees fahrenheit warmer than it ought to be :xd:.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Today is Australia Day :)

So here is an Aussie flag:

australia.gif

STRAYA!

Fig

The Altruist
Today is Australia Day :)

So here is an Aussie flag:

australia.gif

STRAYA!

Happy Australia Day Jimmy! :)

Let me just say that it is truly an honor to have such great friends here in ZD who really support me all the way. I am simply blessed to have meet them in my life and I really want to be there for all them in the upcoming future. I also want to build stronger connections with them and get to them. I feel that with every passing day, I still only know about 10% of themselves fully. Hopefully that can change as time progresses and if it doesn't well I'm glad that they I met because if I didn't, I don't know where I'd be without them. Thank you to everyone that been a part of my life! Hope you have an amazing day! :)

Fig

The Altruist
There are a lot of things that I have my mind set on right now! It's just that I really want to accomplish these goals with all my heart, but I do know that it will take time! :D That said, I try to do large chunks so that the weight on my shoulders doesn't seem so difficult to hold. I never want to give up anymore. From now all, I'm only giving it my all. I don't care what risks and consequences that I will have to take in the upcoming future, what's important is that I'm doing this for myself and allow me to be one step closer to my happiness! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom