• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Night Owl

~Momentai
Ugh. I think I might actually outright hate socializing with people, especially those that're around my age. It's as if everyone smokes, drinks alcohol, uses drugs, and does nonsensical stuff. And most if not everyone is ignorant to the world around them, as if they grew up in a delusional bubble all their lives, leading them to believe that nothing goes on outside of it. It's as though every time a little bit of faith is restored in humanity, it does something egregiously stupid or sad that depletes any modicum thereof. Sometimes I wish that I were blind to the world around me.

So you would like to be part of your perceived problem? I would think the solution would be to increase awareness of the world around you to those stuck inside their personal bubbles.
Then maybe the world would see the change it needs.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Ohhh my god. Ohhh ,y god. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh THERE IT IS THERE IT IS. THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD. EAYEAYEYAYEAHEYAHEY EYAEAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YEAAAAAS. I FOOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I FOUNDI IT FINALLY!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND IT. OH MY GODO. HOH MY GOD. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. TAKE A LOOK AT HTIS EVERBODY. A LIVE SHINY PONYTA IN MY LEAF GREEN VERSION. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS. I FINALLY GOT IT. OH MY GOD my heart is beating 100 miles per hour. i was listening to my favorite band once again. Sum 41. No Reason. Live in Ontario 2005. after 25968 encounters I HAVE FINALLY GOT IT OH My god corre al gol, lo va a patear yyyy GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOoOoOoOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL!!!!!……QUE GOLAZOOOOO!!!! *churns butter very quickly*

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Man, this life sucks. Just received word that one of my uncles passed away. :( Sorry if I am not myself for the next days, ZD. :cry:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Man, this life sucks. Just received word that one of my uncles passed away. :( Sorry if I am not myself for the next days, ZD. :cry:

Oh...I understand...uhh...I get your situation...I remember...I feel truly sorry for you...just remember the good times you had with him:)...that's the most important part:yes:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports

Stay strong, Gobli. Hang in there, because I know you will. I can understand if you won't be yourself for the next few days.. it's normal to be like that. Be happy soon!

So you would like to be part of your perceived problem? I would think the solution would be to increase awareness of the world around you to those stuck inside their personal bubbles.
Then maybe the world would see the change it needs.
If I opened up and shared my "life story" on here, you'd find that my awareness of the world around me is ever sharper; although, there is always room for improvement. I just hate how uninformed and deluded humanity can be, as if nothing exists outside of themselves or "their own little bubbles"; the television alone is not a good teacher of life lessons and experience.

A testament to this is the sheer lack of common sense and decency of the customers at my job. We run out of stock on something, and a customer places himself above everyone else, as if he's entitled. And then they get nasty and rude when you try to explain to them that you're busy and you can't stop for just one customer when the entire floor needs to be restocked, but you'll get back to them as soon as humanly possible. Queue the racist, sexist, snide remarks... 9_9 It should have been obvious that we're low on stock for the time being or something along those lines; not to mention the fact that there's ONLY ONE employee on the floor at the moment. What really grinded my gears is when this occurred after the biggest snowstorm of the decade. My job had been slammed with a record-breaking customer turn-out the day before as people were preparing for what had been aptly dubbed "Snowmageddon." Clueless customers came in the day after wondering where everything went. Like, are you kidding me right now? Do you not own a radio or television? Did you not just drive threw that snowy mess outside? Or are you just purposely trying to piss me off? I'd never been cursed at so many times in my life.

Like I always say, you don't need to visit a prison to see witness society's worst. It seems that so-called "common sense" isn't very common at all; in fact, I'd say its exceedingly rare. Ugh. Where in the world has critical thinking gone?

*Conversely, I guess you could say that deep down part of me wishes that it were as clueless, bitter, and self-absorbed as these particular kinds of people. Call it "jealousy," if you will...

Thanks for trying to help as always, though. :J :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom