• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dan

I've been sent home sick from school for the last two days. Not cool. I can't even imagine how much work I'm missing.

Exactly what Vanessa said, also you wouldn't want to give your class friends your sickness to would you? Well if you dislike them you might but still! No

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I ate pizza for two consecutive days, just loved it. XD And it was actually from Little Caesar's, which I had never tasted before. ;)

But I am also happy because Secret Santa is underway. :)

Yeah, pizza's just great at any time in general. In fact, I think I'll have some today. The thought of doing that instills me with a feeling similar to that which you call happiness. (Sorry, guys, I have a hard time flat-out saying "I'm happy." Ugh.)

Something is up with YouTube, "500 Internal Server Error". Never seen that before...
Apparently just from my Computer, my phone is loading it.
Yeah, not just you. Apparently, this has been happening a lot lately. I guess you're just now being struck by it. I hope it's fixed soon, though, or else a lot of people are going to be pissed off.

The local government is on high alert. We are expecting a heavy storm tomorrow and everything needs to be checked. This is going to be a long day and night tomorrow
Well that sux. How bad is your guys' weather over there, usually? If it's not so bad, at least you can look forward to a good nap. ;J

Clank

Hmm
I have no new material in my classes, only a review class and a final stand in my way now for each of the classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom