• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I got a form that says I can drop from my class, so all I need now are two signatures: my teacher's and my principal's (since it's AP he has to sign it). I'm excited because potentially, starting Tuesday, I could be in a class that I'm much more comfortable with its pace.

Clank

Hmm
I got up several hours earlier than usual.
Biology looks way harder than it should be.
Calculus looks just as hard as it should.
I turned off my server(to check on some hardware) and forgot to turn it back on...

This is not my day at all

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
She wanted to make me forget her. She said I hurt her so much. Until a friend who was helping me began to feel the pain, because she hates her too.

Now I feel like I'm a bully.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
She wanted to make me forget her. She said I hurt her so much. Until a friend who was helping me began to feel the pain, because she hates her too.

Now I feel like I'm a bully.
You aren't a bully. Bullies are people who make fun of others, and beat on them.
I'm sad cuz I still got 3 more days till school! I wish it started Monday. I love school.

I want to learn about 11 Zumba routines. . .I love them all. . .But I have to spend about an hour watching each one and then practice it at least three times before I can remember it enough to practice on my own. That's basically an entire day worth of watching and dancing. :( I want to Knooooooooooooooooooooooooow! Gaaaaah. So I can dance to mah jaaaaaaaaaam!!

I guess in the meantime I will listen to them and get the different parts of the songs down so I can feel out the transitions.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
It seems perfect, but what appears to be a lone obstacle is actually many smaller ones...

Now that I have my license everyone all of a sudden wants to be my friend at school. Everyone wants me to be their taxi, not gonna happen though. Petrol is really expensive and insurance is $80 a month, plus $800 registration every year, it's the downside of having the car. I'll do some favours for friends that I already had but not for everyone everyday. I can wake up an hour later (8am) now and drive to school instead of getting up early for the bus which is soooo good :)

But what about your pet kangaroo? Its going to need exercise! :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wail i pulled an muscle today and it hurted quite a bit, however i feel as tho i am going to be alright :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom