• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
OH

MY

REGGIE

FILS-AIME!

995114_217151905100044_1579481905_n.jpg

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Trying to decide what sort of images to incorporate into the sig I'm making for Beast tomorrow.

I just heard "Siberia" on TV and I could have sworn I heard "Cyberiad."

silvercybermen.jpg

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well my dad came home drunk and he seemed totally ****ing different. Like a million miles away from me. The way he was moving and talking, he just seemed so ****ed up. He gave me a hug and said that he cared about me and my other siblings. And I know he means it, but, he was just ****ed up badly. I started crying and I still am. I just...I really hate anything that alters somebody. Alcohol and other substances...I hate them. ****ing HATE them. And I know I'll get a lot of flak for cursing, but I just can't help it. That's my dad. He seemed like he was reduced to nothing. I sometimes have nightmares that he doesn't exist anymore. And for all the **** I say about him like I wish he were dead and whatever, I don't mean for pain to overtake him. I just want him to stop being so crazy. But not like that. If anything, I know that I'm not going to drink - or at the very least, I'll do everything I can never to drink. Call me crazy, call me an idiot, call me whatever the hell you like. But I care about my family, and I'm not going to let that kind of stuff happen to me if I can help it.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Sorry to hear about that Ventus. :( bro hug

It's a real shame how that happens to people. Substances and stuff, addictions period just do that to people. It's really sad. At least you can take the positive from it that now you will never be like that. It still sucks and still hurts. Really isn't anything one can really do to change him. My advice, try and be as supportive and show him that you care about him despite the fact he screwed up. As difficult as that may be, but trust me, a little love can do a lot to help people. he may not change right away, but it'll help send him in that direction. Feel free to pm me a vent if you need to. Again, I'm sorry to hear this.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm having a moment again...

Why does my past fill me up with so much hatred towards myself? I can't undo it, just gotta move on.

But why does my mind keep racing back to that particular time period? It's over, it's done! I don't want to think about it anymore!

Sorry about my vagueness. I'm not willing to reveal what is on my mind right now to the public... yet. It troubles me too much.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Negative thoughts, would you please stop crawling into my head? I can't take it anymore! I'm sick of looking back on those moments, and just thinking about how much I :?ed up. I regret it all, I apologize to myself daily, but it all seems to come back to me. I feel like the time for me to tell the world my deepest and darkest secret to the world is approaching, but I'm not ready. I think, right now, that letting it out will just increase the pressure. I'll wait for a bit, but the thoughts will stay inside me every moment until then. I hate being unable to block them out, too. Thinking happy thoughts don't help, because depression always seems to get in the way. Like the big bully that stands in the cafeteria doorway, demanding your lunch money. I can't handle it anymore, but I know I will regret it if I speak too soon.

At least, for the time being, I can sleep it off and have happy thoughts during the daylight hours. But this always seems to come back to me once nighttime arrives.

On top of all the depressing thoughts of my past, I'm currently going through some severe family troubles, including some suicide attempts.

I know when I wake up in the morning that this will all be out of my head, but it will be back. If not tomorrow night, then the next night. But I still need to wait for the right time, a time when I feel like nothing could possible go wrong. That time may be sooner than I anticipate though.

I apologize for such vague rants. I just need to put it all on paper in order to fight it out of my head.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I want to stop coughing, it annoys me.

On the other words, I think a lot of people are spacing out from me in school. And I can't stop hurting myself, but now I've tried to calm down for a bit..

But I'm not sure if I could stop hurting myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom