• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't get the Facebook posts that say "Bored, someone text me."

Like, can you seriously not pick up your phone and text someone or are you so self conscious that you can't text them first?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I need a job. I really don't want one though, because I know my parents will "borrow" money, but how else will I buy all these games?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm not exactly depressed, but am more so pissed off. My ****ing step-brother screwed up the screen protector on my Wii U gamepad and now I have to buy a new one AGAIN, I only had that one for a few days and he goes and ****s it up, and instead of getting me to fix it properly let the sticky side get covered in crap and tried to put it back on. God, and those things aren't exactly cheap either, that freaking kid is lucky I even let him use this thing.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I have to buy another screen protector for my Wii U tomorrow, meh, I wish I could make my step-brother pay for it because it's his fault I need a new one but it's just not happening.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
3nigs.png

What the hell is this?

WHY!?

Mother Nature's way of saying GTFO of Arizona. If you won't leave voluntarily, you'll be cooked for the coyotes.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I had a fight with my best friend, the guy who I liked, and we're currently ignoring each other. It's my fault, darn it. I started liking him, but why is the blame on him? I feel emotionally guilty.

Also, I have camp for 3 days AGAIN, so yeah. Frustrating stuff.

And my grades are dropping... ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom