• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Kirino

Tatakae
happy piccolo day

D6Jr0mZV4AEGYiD.jpg

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Had my father scream out for my help while I was working earlier today since he had extremely intense chest pains. After calling the ambulance and waiting 20 mins to be told it was 15 more minutes at least I ended up driving him to the emergency room instead, which is only five minutes away from home. I thought he was having a heart attack but it turns out he has a collapsed lung. It seems like they’ve stabilized him for now but due to COVID restrictions only one person is allowed in to visit him at a time - so now that mum is here she’s inside and I’m waiting in the waiting room until they get a bed for him outside the ER. Fingers crossed the are able to help him quickly.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So many things. My husband is aiming for another job inside the same company and today he had to go with one of the others to get to know the route and stuff. It turns out the payment is even better than he thought. He was expecting a drop if he would make the switch but it turns out not to be the case. He keeps the same department boss. That's a big pro because that's a very reasonable and laidback guy. Tony also asked for me to make the switch. When everything works out and Tony can make the full switch the boss is going to check for me to get there too.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
This actually happened?

Yep.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yep.

:lapras: I find that very interesting. I've been studying Texas history, the civil war is probably my next step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom