• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

My counselling is miles away, in a medical centre full of old people...

I'm really not sure if I should cancel or not with the virus kicking around. I don't think I'm high risk but I've had internal issues before that took years off me.
Mild pneumonia puts me in hospital so I don't really want to tangle with this new thing.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
just messaged the guy looking for a roommate that I’m interested.

And now we sit on needles for the rest of the day

So he responded that he liked me, but was more likely to choose another guy, but he 'might' change his mind, I will find out about it tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the collective responded that they (those who live there) are ready to accept me, but they have to contact the owner, and will get back to me later today. I'm afraid that I'm gonna say yes, and then have the first guy approach me and say that he changed his mind and I will have to respond to him that I changed my mind in return, even though I said to him at first that I was leaning towards him because I was unsure at the time whether the owner of the collective would let me in. Gah, what a mess.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I wouldn’t be surprised if I am out of work this time next week. My work depends on about 50% events.

I think that another Great Depression is coming and there is absolutely nothing that can stop it now.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
So my work just got corona-slammed.

Work leaders working from home.
Everyone else? Well, we just stay where we are, not allowed to go there.
Apparently the social security offices is gonna get suspended too.

No idea what's gonna happen about anything from now on.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
How dead work was! It was like the complete opposite of yesterday which was dealing with a lot of rude customers, to just nothing. On the bright side, I was able to talk with some of my favorite co-workers for a bit, it was the only thing that made the shift tolerable. Also because a co-worker us freaking out over the virus I'll have to work night shift on Monday. It's a little inconvenient, but I was at least told in advance so I can make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom