• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I don't care for Marvel movies but they're doing Morbius and Blade, which are about vampires, so I guess I'll probably watch them at some stage. Although, why Jared Leto as Morbius? I've not liked him in anything.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Absolute mess atm, hiding in bed watching the live action Mortal Kombat film because I can't stand to watch the documentary my guys are watching on Japan.

Fan-****ing-tastic that Japan is a trigger for me in my current state.
I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m always here if you feel like talking. :hug:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you're seriously contemplating suicide, please call a hotline or seek some form of help. Making vaguely passive aggressive posts on ZD isn't going to hope and it's really rather inappropriate and crass to do so.
This! Couldn't have been said any better.

@Namira you've been talking about things like suicide so often before. You've been told over and over again to seek help. So please stop posting things like this on ZD all the time. If you need someone to talk to just send a pm. There are enough people on here who like to help you. But posting things like you did isn't going to do ZD and yourself any good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom