• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore will be censored in Japan, the same as the Western version on Wii U was... Due to the lack of waifu flesh Japanese customers who preordered the game through official Nintendo channels are able to claim a refund.

What a world.
Dunno about what was censored in Mirage Sessions, but as far as censored waifu designs go, I way prefer Corrin with leggings in Smash to her having absolutely no pants for whatever reason she isn't wearing pants. :suspicious: Seeing her underwear while sprinting in FE Warriors was... concerning.

Dunno about what was censored in Mirage Sessions, but as far as censored waifu designs go, I way prefer Corrin with leggings in Smash to her having absolutely no pants for whatever reason she isn't wearing pants. :suspicious: Seeing her underwear while sprinting in FE Warriors was... concerning.
Look at me Mom no pants, gets her legs cut off for having them exposed.

Here's some examples

censura_002.jpg

SMTxFE_Kiria_idol_outfit_comparsion.jpg

OtTKlzV.jpg

I guess so since she literally puts more clothes on than she was previously wearing
yoz7itd9bgysrh3idlcq.gif

It's also odd because she has a 'beach' move where she goes down a waterslide in her 'beach wear' which she'll now have to do fully clothed

IllOpulentBobcat-size_restricted.gif
That sounds almost as stupid as me, I go swimming fully clothed all the time, :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom