• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Staff member
Absolutely failed my Ancient Rome exam and I am so upset about it. It's so frustrating.

It's only worth 10% of the final grade, so I just have to make sure I do good on every other assignment, but I've already slacked off collecting primary sources. I really have to get to that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My stomach hurts and i feel really sick. I have a date on thursday and dont wanna be ill.
I don't think you're sick. I think you're nervos and afraid to become ill or something might ruin your date. I don't think that's going to happen. I think you're going to have an amazing time! You have been through so much pain and suffering you think you don't even deserve happiness but you DO DESERVE happiness!

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Does anyone here know how the Switch handles multiple copies of the same game? Like if you have a digital copy and then get physical, since the save data isn't stored on the cartridge, all of that save data and playtime on your account gets carried over, right?

Spirit

ZD Legend
Does anyone here know how the Switch handles multiple copies of the same game? Like if you have a digital copy and then get physical, since the save data isn't stored on the cartridge, all of that save data and playtime on your account gets carried over, right?
I wanna know if you find out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)

Top Bottom