• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Since I sold the Xbox One I will do this also. It will be good to have access to these games again. And I'm sure they will make some great mods for them on the PC

Now I'm imagining hunting Covenant as Princess Zelda.

Ninja

Well well well
My monthly budget. I sit down and do it every month and it’s challenging because I am naturally wired as a saver. It’s very hard for me to throw larger sums of money towards something.

My monthly budget. I sit down and do it every month and it’s challenging because I am naturally wired as a saver. It’s very hard for me to throw larger sums of money towards something.

I envy you; saving is hard for me. I spend my money far too frequently for my own good on non necessary things like eating out or buying random games that I only wrack up a few hours on.

Ninja

Well well well
I envy you; saving is hard for me. I spend my money far too frequently for my own good on non necessary things like eating out or buying random games that I only wrack up a few hours on.

A budget helps! Most people think of the budget as a restriction, however it actually gives you permission to spend, as long as you stay within your limit. For example, I divide my remaining income after bills into three categories: saving, spending, and giving. I usually save about 75% of my extra money, spend 20%, and donate/give 5%.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel so unappreciated by everyone I just can’t take it anymore. I bust my ass of at work and no one cares. I put so much into everything I do and no one cares. I’m never good enough and I’ll never be good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom