• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
When your history teacher has you outline two more textbook sections right after you had to write an essay, do a debate activity thing, take a test, and outline two other sections in the textbook for the same class:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Felt like crap all day feeling like i've done nothing of accomplishment recently so i went and cleaned up alot instead....... dunno why that helps with feeling like crap but there you go ^^

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
*hugs*

Ive gone through that cycle twice today. I know the feels. At least my guys wouldn't have to clean up so it felt like i'd done something good for them.

For the last six months i've bene going through cycles of feeling useless, of maniac nuttiness and of feeling like crap, and in most cases i just leave it be but then theres times where it's a bit much and so i do something like cleaning........think i shocked the parents because i don't generally go as mental cleaning as i did this time, heh at least they got a clean stovetop this time

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I've been doing school work all day (other than the 10 minute break I took earlier) and it looks like I'm only going to get my Chemistry and English done today. I guess I will have to forget about those History outlines and hope that I will be ok without them. But without doing my Chemistry and English today, I would end up with a subpar grade for both classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom