• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just had a scary encounter. There was a spider on my wall above my shelf about 10 inches long, right next to my collection of bottle caps. I went to get the hoover to deal with the fiend and when I returned. To my horror, it was gone!

My heart was racing. No sleeping in my own room until it was found again and disposed of. I knew it must have gone behind my wardrobe so I whipped out my febreze aerosol can and started spraying behind the wardrobe to get it to go out the other side.

I looked over and there it was. My plan had worked. Such a relief to see it had emerged. Seizing my chance I turned the Dyson on and brought the nozzle to the long legged bastard. It didnt suck up for a few seconds. So much for cyclone technology, I thought. But after persisting longer the suction finally took ahold and the spider was no more.

Can sleep easy knowing that isn't going to bother me now.

Just had a scary encounter. There was a spider on my wall above my shelf about 10 inches long, right next to my collection of bottle caps. I went to get the hoover to deal with the fiend and when I returned. To my horror, it was gone!

My heart was racing. No sleeping in my own room until it was found again and disposed of. I knew it must have gone behind my wardrobe so I whipped out my febreze aerosol can and started spraying behind the wardrobe to get it to go out the other side.

I looked over and there it was. My plan had worked. Such a relief to see it had emerged. Seizing my chance I turned the Dyson on and brought the nozzle to the long legged bastard. It didnt suck up for a few seconds. So much for cyclone technology, I thought. But after persisting longer the suction finally took ahold and the spider was no more.

Can sleep easy knowing that isn't going to bother me now.

Little did he know that after killing their mother, the baby spiders vowed revenge, and hid under his bedsheets to enact it within the midnight hour.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Little did he know that after killing their mother, the baby spiders vowed revenge, and hid under his bedsheets to enact it within the midnight hour.
It is midnight already. I've also got the trusty Dyson to hand if any other invaders try anything funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom