• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I felt really anxious when I went to sleep last night, but when I got up the thing I was worried would happen hadn't happened.

Also, I have terrible luck with optical drives. Anything that spins a disc seems to fail for me within 3 years. Even a fairly expensive stereo system now has a CD tray that won't even open or close, much less play discs. The tape deck still works, so now it's effectively just an old boom box. For some reason, devices that play back tapes seem to work fine for longer periods of time, as long as the tape remains intact. The quality is a bit lower, but it seems more reliable. With optical, the media seems more reliable than the playback devices. With tape, the playback devices seem more reliable than the media.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It has been a long time since I got this soaking wet. The rain was awful last night till this afternoon. I was forced to leave work earlier than usual because of being completely wet. And of course when you get home it gets dry.

Ninja

Well well well
How I'm going to plan the day tomorrow. When you have a long work week, having two days off in a row seems like a vacay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom