• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ayyyy what's good fellas

welcome to things i don't know about mafia. it's nearing 4am and i don't feel like capitalizing things or making a very good description! if you want to play in my game uwu then sign right up below my dood

lookin 4 about 13 players aye lads

1. Mellow Ezlo/Rubik
2. Morbid Minish
3. Giri
4. Storm
5. ExLight
6. Johnny Sooshi
7. Ragnarokio
8. Pen
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman
10. Moe the Moblin
11. Doc
12. A Link In Time
12. Mido

replacements:
Namira

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My semester ends on the 4th of December, so if the game starts on or around that date I'm down to play! I'll have to sub out if it goes later (and I'm alive) than the 20th though, since I'll be out of the country with limited internet access.

Use your best judgment I guess lol as to whether to put me down as a player or a sub.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My semester ends on the 4th of December, so if the game starts on or around that date I'm down to play! I'll have to sub out if it goes later (and I'm alive) than the 20th though, since I'll be out of the country with limited internet access.

Use your best judgment I guess lol as to whether to put me down as a player or a sub.
i'll put you down as a player for now, and if you have to withdraw to a sub i can just edit u out :bubsy:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm in and I will vote either for funnier or Rubik in day 1.
Hmmm...does funnier have a bot that auto signs him in all games:suspicious:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Funnier has a withstanding understanding saying hes always in

Im in forcthis one too, you filthy animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom