• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THESMALLESTZDMAFIA™ Game Thread :;):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
The three above are just messing around. The only scummy thing here is not returning poor Koko's affections.

Koko will like this lol XD

This is pretty much describing RVS, yes, but if you want an RVS lynch, then just push for it. Say it's an RVS lynch

I actually got lynched for doing this in a game a while back, as town. Didn't want to repeat what didn't work. :(

A very good post. Good on you Sadia. But I have a question - do you have nothing to comment about it? I don't remember you naming any names above, even when your logic didn't need any reasoning for it.

But at least I tried to give some input in, give my opinions, ask for others opinions. You only answered alit's question, a very easy post to make.

I've discussed the latter half of the post already. The former is because, despite being down for one, you didn't join one until end-of-day, I do believe.

That's because end-of-day is when I saw your post and found it scummy.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The villagers decided that Sadia should die, so they strung her up. After she was dead they looked at her and suddenly realized why the rope was so difficult to get around her neck -- she didn't have a neck! She was just a dead slime.

Sadia was the Town-Aligned Rainbow Goo!

Alive:
1) Tristan
2) Dekunut
3) A Link In Time
4) Kokirion
5) Toxic Snowman
6) Libk
7) RegalBryant
8) Viral Maze

Dead:
Sadia - Rainbow Goo

Night ends in 24 hours at 10:30pm PST. Goodnight friends :uwu:

Night 1 begins!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Everyone woke up the next morning. Everyone. Every single person.
Collective sigh of relief.

Alive:
1) Tristan
2) Dekunut
3) A Link In Time
4) Kokirion
5) Mido
6) Libk
7) RegalBryant
8) Viral Maze

Dead:
Sadia - Rainbow Goo

Day ends Monday, July 18 at 12:00pm PST

Day 2 begins!

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Ivts a shamb taht we dignt geb much infro frob lib niayt. @Viral Maze, hu do youv fidn Mont skimmu?

Does drunk last the whole game?

As for my thoughts, I have one suspicion, who I know is suspicious of me. I'll need to organise my thoughts. Just got off work, and the last 3 days have been pretty busy at work (late evenings into early mornings) but I got a half day tomorrow and I think Monday off (though I have tons of IRL stuff to do, at least I can do those at my own pace).

@kokirion do you think Mafia attacked last night or not?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
As for my thoughts, I have one suspicion, who I know is suspicious of me.
I'm thrilled to find out who that is.[/quote]

@kokirion do you think Mafia attacked last night or not?
I'm not sure. Especially in a Gumball-game, anything can be the case. However, I would find it unlikely that someone would have chosen not to act if he/she had the chance. I'm inclined to say there has been an attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom