• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art TheRizardon's Super Way Past Cool Creations

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I started messing with GIMP and watching tutorials to form the things that you guys form. Here are some of my creations.

This was the first one that I made
2hjdT

Second
2hyze

Third
2hzVX

Fourth
2hAXV

Tell me what you guys think of them.

You can use them if you want, just tell me first, or say I formed it in your sig.

Ritzbits, I like themmmm! I'll have to get you some shmancy pixel fonts that work marvelously for userbars, won't I? :bleh:

But... but, be sure to explore things on your own some. too. I mean, I won't stop you from tutorial-ing, because that's a preference thing, but getting familiar with GIMP's interface is something that you'd do when you're goofing around and drawing pictures of Anime Girl Demeyes. <3

Anyways... keep it up, Ritzbitsss~ I will try to figure out a way to implement that :reggie: into my sig, definitely! <3

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I recently made some new ones

These are made after characters from Bravest Warriors. I would have made more, but GIMP froze and delted my pictures. I'll do some more userbars related to other things soon.

2pAFD

2pAG6

Yay! USERBARS!!!!!!! I really like all of them esp. Impossibear(Since of its face :P) and hope you continue making them!!!

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I was doing school work to get ahead, and then I said "Hey, why not form usarbars instead?".

Here they are

Brand new Reggie Fils-Aime Usarbar!
2qayv

And Erza Scarlet Usarbar attempt #2
2qatE

I forgot to add the border but whatever. I'll just add them later.

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Thanks, Atti.

I got bored and decided to try and make a signature of Xion. It's a lot like a giant userbar, but minus the scanlines.

With the white shiny part that doesn't look shiny at all.
2Hu1Y.png

Minus the not so shiny part. I like this one a lot more.
2Hu28.png

Dan

Hey Riz, think you could design me a doctor who userbar and doctor who signature, thanks man. :D
But regardless these are pretty nifty ol'bean.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Hey Riz, think you could design me a doctor who userbar and doctor who signature, thanks man. :D
But regardless these are pretty nifty ol'bean.
You have to be more specific, Dan. :rolleyes:

Here are some more that I made.

Aqua
2HMCd

Roxas
I was testing how a larger font would look for this one.
2HMCP

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom