• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Theory of Majora's Mask with the Moon Scene from the Game, Alternate Dimension Theory

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum, the Seventh Hierarch once again,
I had a thought on the whole part of Majora's Mask when link is consumed by the moon into a grassy area with somewhat eerie children and what appears to be an oak tree. I suppose in correlation to the powers that be with the mask of Majora, that the entire moon scene is an illusion, or a kind of mind warp or alternate dimension. Thoughts?

My most sincere apologies if this is a repeated topic, as it seems more likely lately for that to happen, I also as a footnote would like to add that this post does in fact apply to the region of "Zelda Theory", as my reference to alternate dimensions can apply to all of the games.

To readers and commentors,
My theory on such alternate dimensions apply to all happenings and plot interactions within the zelda series so feel free to comment and elaborate on that as well.

Dont forget to comment!!!
:triforce: remember rep points at the bottom left of the box if you like this discussion :silent:, The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

initialDable

going deku
"The moon station" (not official name) as I heard it once called
This could be several things such as an alternate dimension as mentioned. Also it could be a Heaven-like plain, Termina in the past or even the land where Majora was originally from. I like the idea of a mind warp or illusion.

E

Evil

its inside the moon, if its right you fight majora inside there.. i dont think so its another dimension.. i think the blue sky & large field is only a illusion. maybe link thinks hes death?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom