• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, sure... I volunteer to put out conflagrations.

Thanks! Okay, after reading this I have come to this conclusion. If whoever we lynch tonight is not the umu killer、then we see how the night kill goes. If the killer uses fire, then Crus' claim is real. If it is a different flavor of kill like it has been with umu killer, then Crus claim is most likely false. Does that make sense? If you guys have a problem with it, let me know.

FOS: Crus@der77x

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Thanks! Okay, after reading this I have come to this conclusion. If whoever we lynch tonight is not the umu killer、then we see how the night kill goes. If the killer uses fire, then Crus' claim is real. If it is a different flavor of kill like it has been with umu killer, then Crus claim is most likely false. Does that make sense? If you guys have a problem with it, let me know.

FOS: Crus@der77x

But as you pointed out earlier...the umu killer has used different methods for killing his targets each time. Last Night's scene just so happened to implement fire in a blatant way, which is why I hypothesized that there's either an SK/Arsonist duo, or the SK has an X-shot for aronsry. My role alone suggests that there is/was a fire-power in the game, but I can't be certain if they have one or more shot.

But as you pointed out earlier...the umu killer has used different methods for killing his targets each time. Last Night's scene just so happened to implement fire in a blatant way, which is why I hypothesized that there's either an SK/Arsonist duo, or the SK has an X-shot for aronsry. My role alone suggests that there is/was a fire-power in the game, but I can't be certain if they have one or more shot.

I looked at the previous kills again and all of them involved a knife. Why the sudden change to fire? Maybe it's like you said and they choose the way to kill or Johnny decided to go with fire. IDK. I wish this game wasn't so confusing.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
If the purported Serial Killer/Arsonist has another shot but doesn't use it tonight, then they could be planning to frame me. I can see how my role can be deemed too convenient, but oh well, it was my choice to reveal it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Just wanna remind you guys about what game you're playing. One could claim literally anything and it'd be believable lol. I'd take all claims with a grain of salt, but that's just me.

But what do I know, I'm just a :lizalhum:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just wanna remind you guys about what game you're playing. One could claim literally anything and it'd be believable lol. I'd take all claims with a grain of slugs, but that's just me.

No, you're very right. He isn't confirmed yet, we know.

Just wanna remind you guys about what game you're playing. One could claim literally anything and it'd be believable lol. I'd take all claims with a grain of slugs, but that's just me.

I hear you. Can't really trust anyone. But I think the information we have gathered from this day and previous days will help us find the killer.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Final Vote Tally
Doc (2) - Dek:unu:t, Frozen Chosen

All the memers gathered around and stared at each other. A dramatic piano tune began to play and for a while they kept staring until they looked over at the zombified god and yelled "SHUT UP :ananger:" The god made a :kslug: face and sadly put away the piano. Then some memers pointed at Doc and said "He's the one." Doc went :coolhecks: and the memers picked him up and threw him off a cliff.

Doc was the Paranoid Cop

Night ends in 48 hours or something i'll put a list up eventually whenever I get around to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom