• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The only thing I found suspicious about Doc was that he voted for Blackkirby while Alit's lynch was going on. However, at the time I wasn't aware that Alit was the last Mafioso, so my wariness about Doc is appeased.

Also, what about Linkdude? Am I right to assume that he's confirmed Town?

The only thing I found suspicious about Doc was that he voted for Blackkirby while Alit's lynch was going on. However, at the time I wasn't aware that Alit was the last Mafioso, so my wariness about Doc is appeased.

Also, what about Linkdude? Am I right to assume that he's confirmed Town?

Doc's vote on Blackkirby was definitely a joke.

I think Linkdude is confirmed to not be the umu killer because of his glitter investigation role claim. I believe he is town.

Doc, do you have any insight? Or maybe Polar Bear God has something to add?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
We're all assuming that I am town though nothing has confirmed me as far as I am aware so if you want to look into me as well go ahead.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If yall want to lynch me, okay. If it gets the town closer to a win, I'm okay with that. But I figure I should express my thoughts at the moment before the day ends.

BK has been a bit inactive, so I don't have much to say about him.

Frozen hasn't been particularly scummy to me, and I've gotten a few town vibes from him. Nothing certain.

Deku, I believed to be townie, but a few of his recent posts have struck me as a bit scummy, especially the one about lynching me tonight and Frozen tomorrow. It sounds like an attempt to secure that Frozen gets lynched tomorrow.

The rest Im certain is town (except for Mezlo, but he's our Messiah).

For now, I'm placing my vote on BK since he's the only one yet to make me think he could be a town member.

Vote BlackKirby

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If yall want to lynch me, okay. If it gets the town closer to a win, I'm okay with that. But I figure I should express my thoughts at the moment before the day ends.

BK has been a bit inactive, so I don't have much to say about him.

Frozen hasn't been particularly scummy to me, and I've gotten a few town vibes from him. Nothing certain.

Deku, I believed to be townie, but a few of his recent posts have struck me as a bit scummy, especially the one about lynching me tonight and Frozen tomorrow. It sounds like an attempt to secure that Frozen gets lynched tomorrow.

The rest Im certain is town (except for Mezlo, but he's our Messiah).

For now, I'm placing my vote on BK since he's the only one yet to make me think he could be a town member.

Vote BlackKirby
Tha post was because there are two players that aren't at least half-confirmed or I trust. And their names are Doc and Frozen. I just threw the plan out as the best I could think of at the time.

Also, I would like to know Crus role as well. Or at least a general direction, if he's killing/investigative/protection/bastard etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom