• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
The Mafia have all been wiped out so third party is all that is left.

How do you know that Mafia has been wiped out? With 23 players, it's entirely possible that a fifth Mafioso was thrown in without disturbing the balance.

As the dust settled the crowd wished to disperse, for it appeared the scum had been defeated, but Johnny, the final god smirked. The remaining memers went to their beds uneasily, hoping the next day would end this.

I thought this meant that the mafia was dead. But I can see how it also could mean one more mafia left.

That being said, who killed Repentance? Has there been death by a gasoline fire already? I'm going to read all the night scenes and see.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
As I recall, an Arsonist's power is to destroy all evidence of a kill, aka burn everything. So that means that someone had to make the kill in the first place. I'm thinking that it's a Third Party duo who can communicate, or possibly a Serial Killer with an X-shot.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As I recall, an Arsonist's power is to destroy all evidence of a kill, aka burn everything. So that means that someone had to make the kill in the first place. I'm thinking that it's a Third Party duo who can communicate, or possibly a Serial Killer with an X-shot.
You sure you're not thinking of the Janitor?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Right, but technically if a Cop investigates an Arson's victim, then more likely than not they woudldn't receive any leads because all of the "evidence" was burned to ashes.

I didn't find any fire kills in the previous nights; however, I did find that there has been a consistent hooded figure with a umu face like the one described in the previous night scene. He has killed since the beginning of the game which means it would have to be a player who has been active from the beginning. Dekunut and Crus@der77x replaced someone after they killed so the chances of them being the umu killer is not likely. That leaves blackirby, me and Doc. Blackkirby is just too inactive to be the killer in my opinion. Then again maybe the less active players are still active at night.

That's a good point, FroCho. I guess we lynch Doc today, and if he turns up town, you tomorrow?

Yeah, if you and Crus both replaced players who were inactive, then that is the best course of action. The problem is that Doc hasn't really done anything that suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom