• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was going to post my shirtless reggie polar bear, but it aint on my computer and the link is broken on here :(

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LittleGumball glared down Her nose at Mellow Ezlo from Her perch in the skies. She sniffed haughtily. This fool didn't know who he was messing with. Trying to kill himself and change Her will? Trying to vote for a no lynch? SCREENSHOTTING HIS ROLE PM??!??!? She clenched Her fists and jaw. There was no way She was letting this idiot get away with such heinous acts. I mean, really, how dare he vote for Her that one time? It was disgusting how he thought he could get away with anything just because he was a special snowflake - a Polar Bear, even!

LG turned Her head and surveyed Her companion, Johnny Sooshi, who was watching the commotion below with a smirk. "I'm going down there and teaching him a lesson," She told Him firmly, rising from Her golden throne and extending Her large, golden wings. He looked at Her warily. "Are You sure You want to do this?" He asked. "He has become rather powerful... He certainly has the brass to do whatever he pleases. He could overtake You if You're not careful." LG laughed in response to His comment.

She turned Her narrowed eyes upon the boy and Her mouth involuntarily dropped into a grimace. "Trust Me, there's no way he'll beat Me. I'm too good." She leisurely pulled a bow out of nowhere and fitted an arrow onto its string, pulling it back taut. She aimed very, very carefully, then released it. The arrow flew straight and true, and it landed between Mezlo's feet. He jumped back, then looked toward the sky. "God?" he asked aloud, shading his eyes from the sun. "Is that you? Are you finally trying to kill me?"

LG leapt off Her cloud and zoomed to the ground at lightning speed, alighting on the ground like a feather. "Yes," She replied simply, folding Her glorious wings. She drew a sword from a scabbard that appeared at Her side and then another from Her back. She tossed him one. It clattered to the ground and he stared at it before glancing back up at Her. "Well? Do you want to go out with a bang or not?" She snapped. "Trust Me, this is going to be way more fun than just walking off a cliff, sonny Jim."

Mellow hesitated a few seconds more, then slowly bent down and picked up the weapon at his feet, plucking the arrow out of the ground and tossing it to the side. He stared at it some more, then his gaze hardened and he looked into LG's eyes, which were glittering with malice. "Will I truly be able to die at your hands?"

"Yes," LG replied in a gleeful whisper.

With that he rushed forward and struck at Her. The two swords met with a booming clang. It had begun. The two swung their blades at each other, both attacking and defending. The memers backed far away to watch the scene as it played out. LG suddenly lashed out with Her left hand and punched Mezlo in the face. In the moment that he was taken aback She whacked his sword out of his hand and slashed through his stomach. He gasped and fell to his knees, clutching at his stomach and holding his organs in. Shaking and pale, he gazed up at Her. She smirked and flipped Her sword around casually. "Looks like you didn't make the cut," She quipped with a laugh. Suddenly Her eyes flew open wide and Her mouth gaped open. She looked down to see Mezlo had thrust his sword through Her abdomen. She gritted Her teeth and yanked it out. The wound sealed itself and began to repair the internal damage. "Cute," She told him, brandishing Her weapon and taking a stance. "But it won't help you, you know. I'm immortal, same as you."

"Why am I immortal?" he asked, standing up. His wound was healed as well.

"That's a story for another day, honey bunches of oats," She responded. With a loud cry She propelled Herself forward and brought Her sword over Her head, swinging it heavily toward him. He sidestepped just in time but lost his balance and fell into the river. LG nearly doubled over in laughter. "Is that the best you can do?" She taunted. She swung wide around him and managed to trim off a bit of his hair.

Mezlo clenched his teeth and scrambled out of the water, shaking himself to get as much liquid off as possible. He narrowed his eyes and stepped back as his foe advanced. She grinned and flipped Her sword some more. He swung forward once more, and once more Her sword met his. The clash echoed for a great distance. They both strained and pressed against each other, each trying to knock the other over. Eventually Mezlo won out and LG fell right onto Her rump into the river. She growled at him, but Mezlo took no notice. Above Her head, an almost-transparent hourglass had appeared. An idea blossomed and he swiped at the hourglass with his weapon. She gasped as it shattered into billions of pieces. Tears glistened in the corners of her eyes. "You'll pay for this!" she yelled. She hoisted herself to her feet and searched wildly in the river for the sword she had dropped. She inhaled sharply when it cut her, but at least she had found it. She picked it up and pointed it unsteadily at Mezlo.

"Do you really still want to do this?" he asked her. She was dripping water everywhere from her soaked clothes and hair as well as bleeding rather harshly from her cut finger. Almost desperately, she glanced up at Johnny, who was watching from above with a concerned expression. "I..." she began breathlessly, panting hard. "I can't back out now!" she cried. She sloshed out of the water and took her stance once more, staggering slightly from the weight of her drenched wings. She attacked again and again with increasing strength and speed, and Mezlo was almost too slow to block each blow... almost. By some fortune he was just barely able to keep up with her.

LG could hardly see now through the flow of tears streaming from her mad eyes. "Why - won't - you - die?!" she bellowed, striking very hard at him. He parried her in just the right way to knock her sword out of her hand. Quickly he slashed into her side, which began to gush blood. Her breathing started to slow. She raised her quivering gaze to meet his. "I didn't..." she whispered. "How could...?"

She sank heavily to her knees, one hand pressed to her side in a futile attempt to stem the flow of blood. She looked to the heavens. Johnny was shaking His head. She couldn't stop the torrent of tears and she hung her head. It was over. She had foolishly given up her immortality to do battle with the daring boy who pretended to be a bear and she had lost. "What a way to go," she whispered to herself. Her body fell forward and she sighed, then grew still.

DAY CONTINUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom