• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The night was very, very still. Nothing stirred, not in the house, not in a hut, not with a mouse, not with a butt, not even in the garden. Suddenly a jazzy sort of tune started playing in a distant hut. The figure in the hut groaned, rolled over, and pressed the snooze button. They were about to go to sleep when suddenly they remembered why they had to get up in the middle of the night! ":umu:" the figure exclaimed sleepily. They hit the snooze button again as the alarm sounded once more and set out for Razzbarey's house.

Razzbarey
, having done her dirty little deeds the past few nights, was sleeping soundly with her thumb in her mouth. She was smiling in her sleep, dreaming about the things she'd done, remembering how each person felt. The figure grimaced at the sight of her. "Yyyyyuck!" they exclaimed before stabbing her abdomen and ripping out her guts of all kinds. "You deserve this!" they shouted. They left her to bleed to death in her own bed. Her final thought was how wonderful that figure would likely feel.

Razzbarey was a Rapist.

Day 7 begins!

tbh I don't care when the day ends right now.

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Linkdude74
Frozen Chosen
Doc
[Dekunut]2
Blackkirby
[Crus@der77x]2
A Link in Time

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop
SavageWizrobe, Quack Doctor
Ari, Compulsive Daredevil
Dek:unu:t, Drunk Jack-of-all-Trades
Raindrop14, The Russian
David, an Actor

justac00lguy, The Godmodder
Kirino, a Town Lover
Deku Shroom, a Town Lover
Batman, a Town Allied Survivor

Kiddragon, the Mafia Godfather
Heroine of Time, the Mafia Strongman Junkie
Pendio, the Suicidal Stripper Mafia Goon

Razzbarey, the Rapist

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote count to get my bearings and fix all the things I skipped when I was being lazy

ALIT (2) - Mellow Ezlo, Linkdude74

Not Voting: Repentance, Frozen Chosen, Doc, Dek:unu:t 2.0, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x 2.0, A Link in Time

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day ends on Saturday, June 27, 9:00 PM EST.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
From what I've seen, the Strippers have been of multiple alignments, so I'm cautious. However, since we have nowhere else to go and no town-aligned strippers, let's play.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Mellow Ezlo had had enough. He stood on top of the Mexican Bridge, tears streaming down his cheeks, fists clenched tight, face tilted toward the sky. "Why??" he screamed, his voice tearing at his throat and piercing the cool air. He drew another ragged breath and screamed once more at the clouds. "Why won't you let me die?!"

He stepped off the edge and hit the water hard. His legs felt like they were broken and his body was soaked. He began to sink. He closed his eyes with a smile, ready to finally die, but someone lifted him up, holding him as if he was a delicate flower. "Who...?" he whispered, his voice hoarse from yelling so harshly. The figure tipped his chin up so that he was looking into the shining face of his savior. "I'm your god," the figure whispered with a wink and a coy smile. "I've come to put you back on your feet, little fella."

The god flexed a pair of majestic golden wings and took off into the sky, cradling Mellow in his arms. The wind rushed through their hair, and Mellow felt a swooping sensation in his stomach. It was probably indigestion. The god landed beyond the bridge and set Mellow down, magically fixing his broken body. "You're safe now," he whispered again, booping Mellow's nose. "But I don't want be safe," Mellow protested. With a last cheery wink and a huge grin, the god ignored him and took flight once more, disappearing into the sky with a twinkle.

DAY CONTINUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom