• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Welcome to the game ALIT! Nice to see you playing some Mafia again!

Right now I'm really hoping that we don't accidentally lynch one of the more crucial Town Power Roles such as the Vigilante or the Roleblocker. The Sane Cop is dead, so I guess I wouldn't really mind one of the weird Cops dying, but of course I'm hoping for Mafia. The Doctor seems to be dead, but that actually doesn't matter too much. If you know what I mean. :>

Oh god, I'm hot!

Kirino

Tatakae
Dekunut said:
Mez is unrelateb to meye glitteriness. I cheked him lasd night

Maybe I missed something, but what do you mean when you say you checked him last night? And what do you know about the glitter?

Kirino

Tatakae
I imvestigated him las night, bud I'm nawt a kop-type roll.

What exactly do you do, then, and what does it have to do with glitter? What do you know about the glitter? And why did you reveal that you have an investigative role?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Dek:unu:t (6) - Linkdude74, Pendio, Doc, Razzbarey, Frozen Chosen, Batman
David (1) - Mellow Ezlo
LittleGumball (1) - dead meat
Kidragon (1) - Raindrop14

Not Voting: Repentance, Justac00lguy, David, Kirino, Dek:unu:t, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Sadia, Kidrangon, A Link in Time

"Wuzzat? I din' do nuthn..." said Dek:unu:t, his words slurred horribly. He chugged the last of his drink and pointed his finger at a nearby tree instead of the group. "Youuu gais know howmportn I yam!"

"Dek:unu:t, you're too drunk for this," one person told him, brushing glitter out of his hair. "Wait a minute... does he have glitter?!? :eek: KILL HIM!!:ananger:!!!1:mmanger:!1 :ananger::mad:"

Some of the memers agreed and immediately fell upon him. When they stood back, Dek:unu:t somehow had a rope around his neck. "HEY!!" he shouted. "Mmnota pinyatuh! :kawaii:"

They lynched him anyway.

Dek:unu:t was a Drunk Jack-of-all-Trades.

Night 4 begins!

Those of you who can act during the night, please send in your actions before Saturday, May 30 at 9:00pm EST.

The Living
Mellow Ezlo
Repentance
Batman
Linkdude74
Justac00lguy
David
Frozen Chosen
Raindrop14
Deku Shroom
Kirino
Doc
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
Razzbarey
Sadia
Pendio
Kiddrangon
A Link in Time

The Dead
Crus@der77x, Suicidal Stripper Jester
Odd300, Ghost in the Machine
Sarah, Sane Cop
SavageWizrobe, Quack Doctor
Ari, Compulsive Daredevil
Dek:unu:t, Drunk Jack-of-all-Trades

The following people did not reach the required post count and will be either replaced or modkilled.
Justac00lguy
Scarfed
Heroine of Time
Blackkirby
A Link in Time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom