• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Gess I'll tri and sofclaim. Gonna suk but heer goes it
SA53133.jpg

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Dek:unu:t (6) - Linkdude74, Pendio, Doc, Razzbarey, Frozen Chosen, Batman
Kidrangon (1) - Mellow Ezlo

Not Voting: Repentance, Justac00lguy, David, Raindrop14, Deku Shroom, Kirino, Dek:unu:t, Scarfed, Heroine of Time, Blackkirby, Sadia, Kidrangon, Mido

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to achieve majority. The Day ends TOMORROW on Wednesday, May 27 at 9:00pm EST.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
HI FRIENDS

The following list is a list of players that have not yet met the post quota for today. I am reminding everyone so Johnny and I don't have to look for replacements and potentially kill people off. The number of lines means the number of posts you already have today. If you are not on the list, you are safe. Don't panic, the day ends tomorrow evening in about 30 hours, you (probably) have plenty of time.

Batman: ||
JC:
David: |
Raindrop: |
Kirino: |
Scarfed:
Heroine of Time:
Blackkirby: ||
Mido: |
Pendio: ||

@Batman @Justac00lguy @David @Raindrop14 @Kirino @Scarfed @Heroine of Time @Blackkirby @Mido @Pendio

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My thenking is thet JC get glitter en Dek:unu:t, and whan the cap investigates heh finds tha suspect opposet of whet the trut is. Inm not welling to voot Dek:unu:t jest to cee.

My thenking is thet JC get glitter en Dek:unu:t, and whan the cap investigates heh finds tha suspect opposet of whet the trut is. Inm not welling to voot Dek:unu:t jest to cee.

You make a really good point. I'm willing to not vote for Dek:unu:t. Right now I'm getting a real town vibe. Maybe we should focus on someone else. Although I really don't know who.
Raindrop14, Any suspicions?

Vote: Unvote

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Honestly as Ive played Mafia I know that "there the only one with any suspicion" isn't necessarily a good reason but honestly in a game like this we could probably lynch Dek:unu:nut because I dont know where else to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom