• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THEBESTZDMAFIA: hi friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Thanks guys for helping me through this difficult time. Can I put my pants back on now?

Since Mezlo seems to be deathproof, I've cleared Rainy of suspicion. I'm pretty sure that the figure with the umu face is the SK. Also, Libk seems to be softclaiming a Role Cop. I'm not sure who targeted me last night, but my virginity was stolen. I do know my that target stayed alive and the Mafia didn't kill anyone, so I don't think I was roleblocked.

Given Ari's reaction to the stripping on Day 1 and her voting for me on Day 2, I think she might have something to do with it.

Vote: Ari

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
This gam is sos insane...

Okay, Mez es invincible, lev him alon, he's jest waisting or time.

What does FoS mean? And it's only my second / third game.

And if it gets a jester out of the game now then better I say

Since thes is clos to yor first gam I'll lat what yo just sad go, bet a Jaster is uh role thet wants t get kelled by lunching. If weh had lunched Mez, hid have wan.

R

Razzbarey

I didn't know that's how a jester wins either. I'm like super confused cuz I don't know like any roles XD

Pen

The game is on!
Perhaps the Vigilante should try to kill Mezlo tonight. What if he's only immune to dying during the day? I'd say it's definitely worth a try.

By the way, I'm so hot, and I think I've lost my panta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom