• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The World of Harry Potter

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
** Just to get this off of my chest, this is an RP. You Role-Play as a Witch or a Wizard. The setting is in Hogwarts. Like I've stated above, you are role-playing as either a witch or a wizard, but as a student.

Ex;

Witch or Wizard Name: Adam Chestnut (?)
Year: Fifth
House: Ravenclaw ( Other houses are Gryffindor, Slytherin, & Hufflepuff )
Bio(Short): Adam has had a quite a past in his life. He was kidnapped by Dark Wizards, when only Seven. They treated him as if he was their only son. With respect, and dignity. They trained him, of potions, and of the most darkest curses. When he was 11, the time had come to go to Hogwarts. Him getting into Ravenclaw was a suprise, but they were disgusted.

About: Adam is fairly quite person. He doesn't speak unless spoken to. He is also quite shy. He spends most of his time in the Library. Looking up things from Magical Creatures and Where to Find Them. He does outstandingily well in his school work and hopes to become a Healer when he grows up.

( Your Bio or ' About Me ' doesn't need to be long )

** Adam woke up suddenly from the thunder roaring outside. The lightning illuminating the room. And the rain shattering onto the windows. He checked his watch; 5:43. He got up slowly from his bed, and looked out the window. He noticed a small, dark figure walking up from the Forbidden Forest. Adam could not even make out a glance of the figures face considering his destination was so high up. He saw the cloak sway in the heavy wind. But something wasn't right. Adam saw the man more clear now. It was looking right at him. But how could he see me? He thought, worried. Suddenly, Adam passed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom