• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wii U gamepad uses.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I'm curious as I sit here having liar liar on my tv. Classic controller in hand as I play paper mario that was on my wii that i transfered to wii u. I'm using the game pad. It is a wee bit streched and blurry. But I like it and I came to my realization. I rarely use my tv anymore for the wii u. Just using the gamepad as my screen.

I rarely use it for a game controller. Considering the L and R buton i need to use are all the way up away from my fingers as the groove and size of the darn thing pulls them to the lz and rz. Same reason why i'm using the classic controller instead of a gamecube shaped fight pad to play paper mario due to the size and shape pulling my fingers to those z buttons and i like to use the l button to fast travel. But i already did a thread to that stupid design.

I'm here to ask. How do you use your gamepad? Do you even use it if the game doesn't need it?

I tend to use the gamepad to play games in the evening when my parents, grandma, or any guests want to watch the news. I don't really tune in myself, since I get my news fix online. I use the gamepad as both a controller and a screen when I need to. Using it as a screen only seems bizarre to me. I would have to prop it up on some surface or strain my neck in order to use it as a screen while playing on another controller type.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I tend to use the gamepad to play games in the evening when my parents, grandma, or any guests want to watch the news. I don't really tune in myself, since I get my news fix online. I use the gamepad as both a controller and a screen when I need to. Using it as a screen only seems bizarre to me. I would have to prop it up on some surface or strain my neck in order to use it as a screen while playing on another controller type.
Yeah i use the lil game pad prop that came with my wii u. I love that it came with that and a little charging station prop. so adorable.

D

Deleted member 14134

I tried to use it as a coaster for beer but it didn't work very well compared to other coasters like my roommates cat or my old blackberry phone. The wuu is good for nothing!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The wii u gamepad is very flat as controllers go, which will allow me to dust it off in one simple wipe if Zelda U ever comes out.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The wii u gamepad is very flat as controllers go, which will allow me to dust it off in one simple wipe if Zelda U ever comes out.

And additionally, it keeps the top of my Wii U relatively dust-free! 10/10 design.

Dan

I used to use it all the time for Mario Kart 8, but since getting a Pro controller it doesn't get much use.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
It's my preferred Wii U controller, and for some reason it's the only thing that can remotely turn on/off my cable box (the box's own remote controller for some reason cannot do that), lol

I currently don't have constant access to a TV, so its a lifesaver still being able to play games on the gamepad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom