• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Voyage of a Warrior: Fire & Ice

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Believe it or not this is homework, but I like it a lot so I said why not? So if things go well I will continue the story, it may sound weird because its meant to be the intro a movie, but dont worry later it will sound story like

Chapter 1: The Plain

Two men are facing each other in a vast field at the sunset, both holding swords and armed for battle. The wind blows calmly as they both wait; wait to see who will prevail. At the back there is the silhouette of two women; the first woman its standing while the second one is sitting down in the floor playing with what seems to be to little balls of colors, red and blue.

The wind blows once again, and the second lady lets go of the balls; the men begin to fight. They both seem tired and their armors worn off. As their swords clash with others in slow motion, you can see they are not men they are young kids, not more than 17. The first warrior cuts his opponent gravely; the first woman glimpses a little smile. As the second warrior struggles, he lounges with a trust that it’s nimbly dodged by the first; both women show a little sad smile.

The women raise their arms and the kids stop fighting, they get close to them, and whisper something. Both look horrified; the first woman raise their hands and rays of red light is seen from afar making the sun look fierce and intense; the first warrior is gone, he is ashes. The second woman raises his hand and again rays are seen but now they are blue, making the beautiful sunset into a cold night; the second warrior is gone….. in a breeze

-“We failed Kotake” said the first lady, -“This were not whom we are looking for Koume” said the second one. Both walk away from each other and say in synchrony –“We shall meet again soon, sister”. Both show a faint smile and are gone….
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Well its not much of a first chapter, but trust me its goung ot get better, again this sound weired because its meant to be an introduction to a movie

I got chapter 2!!! Enjoy

Chapter 2: A Wicked Melody

"Just get the tools for the gods sake" shouted Mutoh, A big hairy man with some tigered torusers. "Oh come on, Mr.Mutoh" protested Mikau, a small untrained carpenter "You...I mean WE left the them at Mayor Dotour's unfinished garden stable!" Mutoh who didnt liked to be challenged simple picked up Mikau and walked him of to the door.

"Ugh! No wonder why all his carpenters run away from him!" He said as he was pushed away. Mikau not been exactly a focused person got distracted at the market. He got to see rings, weapons, armors, and strange masks from a strange man who couldnt take his eyes away from him. "Odd, man" he thought as everyone who was seeing the masks.

Sligthly remembering his task he wandered closer to Mayor Dotours place, when he saw two musicians conducting a little orchestra. As the music finished the musicians said-"Be very very welcome we come from far of lands, to play our music!" said the first one. "We are Sharp & Flat famous musicians al around the world!" Everybody stood silent, nobody knew who this people were. "Ah, fiddlesticks I told you Flat to not tell our names! Now a huge crowd is going to come! Just look at the aww of this people" Sadly there were no more people, just Mikau.

"Aww, what have we done wrong this time Sharp" questioned Flat. Sharp not being really happy about the incident stood silent, as Mikau wandered away. "I can make more people listen to you" said somebody. Just as Sharp & Flat turned around they saw a skinny man in purple clothes and a bag at least 3 times as bigger as himself. "Oh yeah, just how?" said the brothers in union. The strange man handed them a mask decorated with bells. "Who are you again?" asked Sharp, but there was no answer. Both looked around but found nothing but the postman, delivering a letter inside a violin. Odd, Flat took the card out and read it,-
"Ill make it free for you now, you can pay me later"
The Mask Salesman

"I dont trust this" said Flat, although Sharp was trying on the mask. Clouds surrounded and Sharp started conducting the instruments, without the players. "Brother" said Flat as he touched his brother, but there was no flesh Sharp was ghost. Flat ran for help, but he found everyone dancing, to his brother's music. "Help!" he shouted, a as he tried to take the mask off Sharp. Mikau who was observing all the happened from the corner launched himslef to help. As much as they bith struggled to make everyone stop dancing, they were unable.

Suddenly the music stopped, "Oh my brother we are famous now, dont you see join me and our passion." was hissed of Sharp's mouth. "No brother, this is not music, dont give your soul to this devil your wearing". Sharp and Flat were both now face to face, who knows how, neihter Mikau was able to see what happened. "You come with me". Both brothers were now ghosts. Mikau was speechless, he had never seen such a violent storm surrounding town, and less to ghosts. A ray of light and a red ray came from the sky and earth, Sharp hurried his brother to the red ray, but Mikau rammed on him, although he went through him and got Flat to out of that light.

Flat levitated unconsicious to the next light, and all was gone. Mikau was standing alone, none were danceing anymore, they jsut kept walking as if nothing happened. Mikau was starstruck...

"My ladies are going to be very pleased with the news I got, hehehe"

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Here I got Chapter 3, for anyone thats reading this

Chapter 3: Dotour's Fortune Part 1

"That just couldnt happen" thought Mikau, but indeed it had happened. He saw two musicians die and vanish, while no one else did. Haunted by this thought he managed to continue his errand but now he wasnt distracted by the bargains, he was running. When he got to the Mayor's house, breathless, he went directly to the backyard and bring the tools, when he saw Mayor Doutor standing there, oblivious of his wife calling him and even his own presence. Mikau avoiding any contact just took the tools and ran off, unfortunatly he crashed in a huge belly.

"DOTOUR wattcha doin' dere standin' all alone!". This enourmous voice came from the huge patch of meat Mikau hgad ram on, it was Madame Aroma, the last person anyone wanted to see."Oh, deer wats wrong wit dis man, we were supposed to leaf 30 minutes ago."cried Aroma. Again Mikau wanting to go undected ran away when he felt perhaps the biggest hand in his neck. "Oh my, can you perhaps be my companion" said Aroma. Mikau struggling and grunting admited "No Madame, im just running an errand, UGH, I got to leave now". "Oh no no no, I give you a new errand" said Aroma "But-But...I gotta" said Mikau before being interrupted by the biggest "NO" from Aroma. "You are goin' to get me some herbs from the KK sisters ALRIGHT", "Yes Madame" said Mikau knowing there was no way out of this. "Berry well then hurry uhp, my husband is daydreaming again!" Mikau didnt need to be told twice, he was already "fleeing" from there.

"Strangest" kept saying Mikau in his own mind. He was in trouble, he didnt know where those "KK sisters" where, he wasnt even sure they exsisted, and now we was awfully late to get back to Mutoh, he was going to get killed if he got there. Sa he decide to go on and look for this "KK sisters". He asked everyone but nobody knew what he was talking about, he even asked "Did, by any chance have you seen to musician ghosts?" Of course this question make everybody go away form him....
"He he he, poor tormented soul" he heard

Chapter 3: Dotour's Fortune Part 2

As Mikau looked back he saw the same odd man, the Mask Salesman. "Wait" he shouted as he followed him, he treced him over all Ikana but lost him in a strange street he had never seen. "First ghosts, then herbs, and now this, what a wicked day!" exclaimed Mikau. "Oh dear, are you having a bad day? Why dont you come hgere and sit for a spell...I mean fortune reading." Mikau thought how that voice new about his day, then he found out the voice came from two old ladies sitting in front a big old pot. Stangely enough there was no one else in the street, although he was sure the Salesman had come this way. "You are here for the herbs of Aroma right?" said the old ladies. "Yes, but how do you know I was coming for this?" The hags look at each other and simled, "Oh kid dont worry about that why dont you come and sit for a while, it looks like if you are tired". Indeed Mikau was exhusted, it was already night and he felt his eyes growing heavier each second. "Ohhh, zzz....I cant can you please just gimme the herbs...zzz...please?" The ladies nodded and gave the herbs to Mikau,"Oh but just one thing, let me take you a picture, I love photographing my customers!" replied one of the hags. Mikau nodded and the picture was taken....

"Oh my, where am I?" asked Mikau. "He he he, you passed out" was heard from the shadows. "Ugh who is it, where are the old ladies?" asked Mikau. "He he he he, It seems I did my job. Why dont you give my price?" Rays of blue and red light shined over and the owner of the voice had gone. "He he he, Going to the dephts of darkness was worth it, he he he."

Mikau closed his eyes, and when he opened them, we was in a bed, with the the two hags praying beside him. "Oh my, you woke up!" said the first lady, "It is already morning, did you have sweet dreams?" Mikau was oblivious what had happened, million of questions like that scoureged around his mind, his thoughts were interrupted by loud noise, "Aaaah, MIKAU what have you being doing." Mikau recognizing this voice stood up as fast as he could firmly and upright. "Mutoh, I umm..have be..." another loud noise "Aaah, no sir no excuses come with me" Mikau was picked up by the huge arms of Mutoh easily as the wids picks up a feather. Exciting the fortune tellers, Mutoh noticed something in one of the ladies, her eyes were cold blue, Mutoh was paralyzed. "You know kid, you have many errands to do, why dont you make them and bring me my tools later." Mikau knew something was wrong, dead wrong. Mutoh left skipping and singing like a little girl, something was way off.

"You have one kind master kid, why sont you take the herbs already, I bet Aroma is mad right now" said the first lady. "Yes, why dont you take this to the Mayor, maybe his wife temper will go down". Mikau was handed something that look like a round piece of bread, blue bread, hard as ball. Mikau wasnt sure, but he was sure he didnt want to deal with Madame Aroma, so he went his way.

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Here I got chapter 4!!! Enjoy, who ever has read my story

Chapter 4: Couple Trouble

Mikau arrived at the Mayor's home, entered the lobby, got past administrstion, and to Madame Aroma's room. "Well well, if it isnt the litta kid I sent jesterday for my herbs?" asked Aroma before MIkau even had opened the door. "Yes, Madame here are your herbs, and the KK sisters send this present to you husband" replied Mikau who just handed the stuff to Aroma and was already hurrying to the door. "Hmm...what might this be? It looks a blue ball, OH and look to those beutiful rays of light it got inside!" Mikau remembered that the ball was bread, damp and blue bread, with no lights on it. He ignored that thought and left, he had two days weird enough.

As he went outside, the secretary ran out "What have you tolden Madame Aroma? She is fighting with Mayor Dotour! NOt wiht words but her own hands! Please what have you done!" Mikau ran inside with the secretary, and indeed Aroma was beating the hell out of Dotour who definilty was not daydreaming again, but instead begging for his life. Mikau and the secretary got the struggling Aroma out of the Mayor, he noticed, Aroma's eyes were shining blue, and neither the Mayor or his secretary seemed to notice. "UGH, AAH, LET ME GO!" shouted Aroma, "No no no kids dont let her go" reassured the Mayor.

Too late, Aroma broke free sending the poor girl crashing into a desk, left unconsicious. "Ugh, u will pai for dis kiddo." grunted Aroma."Catch this!" was heard, so when when Mikau turned around he had in his hand a bow, a very fine bow with the Ikanian symbol on its grip. "Shoot her do something" was shouted who now could see it was the Mayor pledging. Mikau who had never ever touched a weapon didnt know what to do and how to do it, whatever he was going to do. So he just hit Madame on her leg to make her fall, it felt like an earthquale when she did. Mikau noticed something blue on her necklace, it was the ball. Mikau tried to hit the ball like if it was a golf ball, strangely not anymore, he was standing in the lobby, ball in hand.

All was normal, the secretary was sitting organizing tons of paperwork, he could listen Aroma singing, and Dotour arguing wiht soldiers. He left, this was too much for him. He got to back to Mutoh's layed on his bedd and fell asleep.

Here is chapter 5....anyone?

Chapter 5: The Sureal Dream

Mikau was staniding in a plain, he was armed heavily for battle. Behind him there were four more people, also armed. He didnt recognize any of them, alhtough he felt he could trust his life to any of them. Thunders clashed, the wind blew softly, all the people charged, but Mikau dodnt know at what. The plain was empty, they were running in circles slashing air. Mikau felt cold, in his right hand, it was glowing, glowing blue. He felt this amazing energy run through his body, he aimed with a bow, that wasnt there a minute ago, and shoot, shoot at nothing. Screams were heard all his "companions" ran away all different ways. He felt a strange energy in his left hand it was burning....

Mikau woke up in a gasp, both Mutoh and his life long friend Dampe were staring at him. "Are you alright, Mikau?" asked Dampe. Mutoh waited for an answer when he felt a cold presence behind him. "Ugh, Mikau, we brought this witch doctors, they say they can heal you, you have been unconsious for 5 days." Mikau was shocked, five days! How could that be, he remebered he just layed down to sleep, he felt healthy and strong, in fact he had changed.

"Well well, look how this kid changed in this five days, yesterday he was skinny now look! He is all muscle!" Mikau recognized that voice, and also what it said. Indeed he wasnt skinny at all, well.. he was, but now he had muscle and was a bit taller. Mikau remembered who was there "I dont need a medic, I fell just fine" he protested. But he wasnt just as he stood up he fell. But he didnt crash in the floor rays of blue light surounded him, it was dead cold.

He levitated slowly to the ground, when the hags said in union "He is just fine, he need to stretch a bit, he is sore, he has had some weird dreams." as they left. How did the hag knew about his dream? He knew there was something odd.

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
I got chapter 6! Thanks Magatha for supporting my story!!!

Chapter 6: A Call

A couple days passed since the hags' visit, Mikau had gotten a little bulkier, and he noticed Dampe was too. He had lost the blue ball, since he woke up he wasnt able to find it, but what did it matter. Mikau knew it mattered, although he didnt know why. His dreams kept showing him the scene of the composer brothers, he saw how Flat went to the heavens, and how Sharp was swallowed by the red ligth; it didnt make sense, why was he remembering details he hadnt even seen. But worst of all he felt a presence, watching him, laughing at him.

Days turned to months, Mikau was now 18, he now had two options, follow his friend Dampe into the army of Ikana, or continue his life as the assistant of an old mad carpenter. The choice wasnt though, not at all. Mikau and Dampe had no truble with the admission test, they were now both tall, thin, and strong, they got accepted immediatly.

"NEW RECRUITS, SALUTE" was shouted by a slodier; all recruits did as they were instructed. "CAPTAIN VISCEN, IS IN PRESENCE" was barked by another. The so said VIiscen walked in front the recruits, "...soldier, corp, soldier, soldier, guard..." he said when passed and checked each recruit. Everthing was normal until he got to Mikau. "Hmmm...you are intersting fella, SPECIAL CORP" he shouted, everyone looked amazed to high ranked soldiers to the recruits, it seemed not too many got to special corp. He proceeded to Dampe, he checked him and noticed something, his pocket, was glowing blue. "SPECIAL CORP" he barked, and with that he retired, leaving the last recruits "rankless".

Some soldiers, were calling "Guards follow me! Soldiers follow me! Corps follow me! Recruits follow me!" with that almost everyone was gone, just Mikau, Dampe, and some drunken soldiers in the corner were left. They stood silent, facing forward, Dampe showed a huge smile ear to ear. In that a woman, dressed in battle gear came in "Huh, well well it seem you have been called fellas."

"He he he, you did a nice job Viscen, I believe you deserve your price"

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Wow...this is pretty good. (This post would've been good if I didn't have to make it longer than 30 characters.)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Yay, more people are reading! Here I got chapter 7

Chapter 7: Viscen, Two Ways One Way

"Follow me" said this woman, Mikau hestited a bit, but Dampe was more than happy to go. "Here is your room, meet your roommates." The room was empty, and there were alt least 15 beds. "Ill come later settle down" was heard in an echo. "Amazing, can you believe it Mik, we are SPECIAL CORP!" shouted happily Dampe. "Whatever that is.." murmered Mikau. Mikau started organizing his stuff, there wasnt much space in single bunkle, he had 13 more of them. Dampe couldnt stop staring at Mikau with a sense of curiosity and what it seemed guilt, why wasnt he excited? What he did was alright? he thought to himself. "Come at the end of the the hall" was heard in echo again" so both went out and to the mentioned end of the hall.

At the end of the hall was the same woman, "Let me introduce myself, for you im General Far... I mean Viscen". "Wait, wasnt the captain named Viscen too?" protested Dample. Dampe felt a little, but hard, hidden kick from Mikau; he knew what it meant, shut up. "Yes, yes it is" Viscen answered, "So then why, are..." another hard kick. "Well our names are secret, so we use Viscen instead." Dampe leg was stiff, he was not going to ask anymore.

Viscen led them, to an arena, it was full of weapons and armors. "Here is where you are going to train with your other roommates" Viscen declared, what roommates? "You will take turns in pairs to train with me. The schedule is 7 a.m-midnight-Dampe & Mikau." Mikau was shicked they were going to train sooo much, he was about to kill himslef; "But you will, have a break every 3 hours of 45 minutes." "Oh well" thought Mikau. Dampe did not share this feeling, he was full of energy, his eyes shined of emotion, in fact they did, they shone blue.

Viscen and Mikau noticed this, Mikau thought he might know what was going on; Viscen just smiled. Dampe saw they were staring at him, he felt kind of nervous, his eyes stopped shining. "Ohhh....Okay, you have to choices, since you are SPECIAL CORP, you can train with weapons and a little of magic or you can train to be trainers." said Viscen. "Oh..well..." Mikau wasnt able to finish. "The first option! Very well!" Mikau didnt really care about the closed option, but Dampe seemed mad his pocket was glowing again, dark blue.

"Uh..umm...gotta go to your bedrooms, is your first day, your tired from uh... the admission test, GO TO REST!" protested quickly Viscen. Mikau knew Damoe was going to make a scene, so he just dragged him out...leaving Viscen, alone.

Got chapter 8 enjoy!

Chapter 8: A Secret is Revealed
The new SPECIAL CORPS did as they were told; they rest with their invisible roommates, and next morning General Viscen was waiting for them at the arena. “Very well, folks you now are the special protection of Ikana, today you will begin training with magic, with magic you can cast spells in your weapons. An enchanted weapon can make almost twice as damage as a regular one. Here is you master”.

There was a little man with a robe bigger than himself, and with a hat that could serve well as a hideout. “Well I leave you with him” ordered Viscen, and left the room. There was silence, it was a staring competition, Mikau and Dampe and against their teacher. “So what are you staring at me! Have you never seen a man?” replied the tiny man. Mikau and Dampe stood silent, holding a laugh. “Sorry, teacher what is your name?” asked Mikau. The tiny man looked in desperation, “My name is Master Ger…I mean Viscen” replied Master Viscen. “Of course it is” murmured Dampe.

“Okay, lets start with training, I can see you hold an ice nari; it seems you both have been affected by it” was declared by Master Viscen. Mikau and Dampe stare at each other, Mikau looked untrustworthy at Dampe, and Dampe with guilt at Mikau. “You have to be careful with that son, they are said to be cursed or whatever, also I believe there is only one left for ice and for fire, but that’s another matter” warned Master Viscen. The rest of the day they practiced different positions and techniques for spell casting. Each break Mikau and Dampe wouldn’t say a word to each other; Mikau was now sure what had happened.

Finally the silence was broken, “Kid, return the nari to your friend, he was chosen or cursed by whoever gave it to him. I know it grants nice powers, but his doesn’t belong to you” said Master Viscen. The master uttered some words and the ball got out of Dampe’s pocket and flew to Mikau’s hand.The ball shone and so did the two friends, rays of blue and some few of red and green shone across the room. The rays fainted slowly and Mikau was now wearing a glove in his right hand, in the glove was the ball.
“Huh, look at that, you both held for so long the ball that you now share its powers; well I guess we will start learning ice based spells. You have no idea what you can do now, the nari chose you both” said Master Viscen.

Both seemed oblivious of what had just happened, they both felt cold, and the glove didn’t stop shining. “Well, it’s enough for today, tomorrow will practice…Oh and call me Don Gero” was the last things that were heard as the man left.
“He he he, This is not good, my ladies need only one”

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Here is Chapter 9

Chapter 9: The History of The Nari
Next morning, Mikau and Dampe were drowning in questions; what had happened? Why did it happen? What is a nari? All these questions were asked, Don Gero felt surrounded, he could answer so much. “Be Quiet! Ill tell you the story of the nari, but be quiet, please”
And so Don Gero began:

“Long ago the Ikanians discovered a huge gemstone; this gem was large and hard, it was pale white. The king kept it secret but it all went out the day they took it the castle. The gem was shining in millions of colors, from blue to red, green to black, all colors you can imagine.

Later it was discovered that if they cut the gem in small pieces and expose it to a certain condition, it would remain of a single color; they were named nari. They found many colors and each provided special qualities to whoever had hold of them. A blue nari represented ice, a red nari represented fire, a green nari showed earth and a purple nari showed wind. Those were the four main nari, but of course there were many others like death, time and life.

Ikana prospered, everyone had a nari, and could manage magic. It was perfect. Until nari began being lost or lost power, people threw them away and asked for more. The mother Nari was becoming smaller and smaller, to the point they got to its heart. No more nari could be given. Only ten nari remained, and ice, fire, wind, earth, death, love, life, mind, light and darkness. These nari were divided among the most worthy to them, one was giving to me. The nari of life.”

With this Mikau and Dampe were silent; they did not know what to do so Gero proceeded.

“It was said that if each holder, found a recipient a new nari was going to be born. All of us the holders, agreed to never fight each other to find new nari, but by a turn of fate, 5 of us betrayed the pact. Fire, ice, death, light and earth began looking for young men to battle, they granted them their power and oblige them to fight, to create new nari, luckily none has succeeded, yet.”

Mikau couldn’t believe it; he was being used to create new nari, a new power.

“But not any can handle the nari, only few, who can see souls”

Mikau couldn’t believe it had Sharp and Flat be the souls that marked him as worthy of been used to make nari. It couldn’t be, he had helped Flat rescue his brother, and he wasn’t evil. He knew who had to be the responsible. Gero proceeded:
“You must have been chosen by Koume the ice witch. She was a pupil of mine with her twin Kotake….”

It made sense thought Mikau, the KK sisters

“… I was the one who claimed them to be worthy of the nari, but now I see they were not. But for now she has no power, you hold...I mean you both hold her nari. Although this is odd, I don’t understand how you both can be chosen, when Dampe can’t see souls... it makes no sense.”

Last edited:

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Chapter 10 is here

Chapter 10: The Naryu, our Only Hope

“Master Gero is this all we need to know about the nari? How do they even work?” asked Mikau. Gero seemed concerned, Dampe could see this clear as water. “Well, the Mother Nari as you know was split into 10 parts. Each part represented an element, but each element has its own Naryu.”

Dampe and Mikau were amazed they have heard many folk tales about Naryus, about how some destroyed villages and others helped making crops grow. It seemed so unreal to them. Gero proceeded:

“This is the only reason why the other holders want to duplicate their nari, aside from having more nari, they would have more Naryus. Each nari holds a special naryu. For example: fire holds the mighty dragon Volvagia, the cold ice keeps Pegasus, whom you posses now and mind holds Unicorn.”

Dampe at this point, seemed doubtful, he had heard of all this creatures and he knew that in all the stories they died, somehow. “Master Gero, but aren’t all of this creatures dead?” Gero seemed amused

“Well, yes and no. The naryu are prizes we the holders got. We defeated a monster and it became our naryu. For example I got Matris.” With this Gero took off a pendant he was wearing, it had a green orb, and in its inside you could see a woman with a child both dressed in armors.

Mikau and Dampe looked closely; then they saw their nari, it indeed had inside a Pegasus. It was odd they had never noticed that before.

“We depend on them, the nari grants us magic, but for some reason only the Mother Nari can hold beasts. These beasts is what keep us alive, we can live in our own if another holder has imprisoned our naryu, but if they die, we die. They are our only hope”

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Two chapters enjoy
Chapter 11: The Mindless Mind

Mikau and Dampe had more than enough, been a “special unit” and holding an ancient power, was definitely not in their plans. “You know what, I quit.” protested Dampe as we walked out of the arena. “I guess not” whispered Gero. As Dampe crossed the door he felt empty his chest, it was glowing he felt he was going to faint. Mikau on the other hand, felt a strong pull; his glove was being pulled by a ray of light to the door. Dampe felt okay and Mikau stopped.

“You can’t quit a nari Dampe, you either die or claim it properly” declared Gero as Dampe came in again. Mikau and Dampe stared at each other; they would have to be together now, probably forever. “Now come on the king knows you hold a nari” said Gero. The two young followed him; it seemed they had no choice now. “As well the other holders” thought Gero.

The three of them were escorted by two guards to the royal chambers; it was amazing. Huge marble columns supported the high ceiling decorated with beautiful paintings, in fact the painting; 10 men around 10 balls of colors and beasts. Inside there were five chairs one being the tallest, were King Igos was sitting. “Well if it isn’t Gero? Long time since you came out of that dungeon.” laughed King Igos. “Yes, I know, but here am I don’t I?” laughed back Gero.

At this moment Mikau and Dampe were kneeling, the last thing they ever thought was to meet the king. “Well don’t you going to tell me your names?” asked Igos. Mikau and Dampe were scared they didn’t know what to do...”I...I am Mi..Mikau your highness” told Mikau nervously. Igos seemed amused, no worries, we now are brothers, well if you manage to keep your nari that is.”

“Come on let me show you how it is done” said Igos. With this King Igos took of his belt a light blue orb, and threw it upwards, Gero just giggled. The King jumped incredibly high and took hold of a sword that could be twice as big as him and slashed the ball. “Upsilum” was heard in echo. Last thing they knew there was a lot blue light and a huge horse with a single horn in the forehead. Gero smiled concerned. “That’s enough” said Gero “The royal family was given the mind nari for wisdom for Ikana not for amusement. You know you endanger our lives summoning your naryu”. Igos seemed disgusted “Upsilum” was heard again in echo and the horse was gone, in blue light.

“Fine then, you already know why you have been called, go and fulfill your duty” defiantly declared Igos. Gero went out of the room; his collar seemed to be glowing faintly green. “Ha, a holder” whispered Igos.

Gero just turned around he was now glowing green.

Chapter 12: Life is Banned

Gero was shining, “What did you said?” asked defiantly back. King Igos seemed to have fun, “I said, Ha, a holder”. Gero exploded, “Matris” was heard in echo, and in flashes of green there was a young woman and a child dressed for war. “So we are playing tough huh” laughed Igos, “Very well then lets begin” “Upsilum” was heard once again.

Mikau and Dampe were oblivious; what was going on? Could they do that too? But most importantly of all, why were the guards so calmed, it was like if they didn’t saw the giant woman and horse. Both Igos and Gero took a battle stance; Gero took had in hand a short sword and a child, it came in dazzling green light. Mikau’s glove was shining, so was Dampe’s chest; the battle began.

The guards seemed okay, like if this had happened a million times. Gero and Igos shared slashes, both seemed to do it without any effort. Meanwhile the naryus were dodging and sending strikes. Matris tired to slash the Upsilum as the little child was toying around with a huge toy. Upsilum kept thrusting towards the mother, it succeeded the mother got injured. As a speck of green liquid splashed the gorund the child began to cry, Gero started shining and all the plants in the room tied Upsilum. Igos was unable to move, like if he was trapped.

“You shall see Gero, I ban you from my counseling, you will be followed until we get you and your pupils” Mikau and Dampe at hearing this hide behind a pillar, the guard looked at them in an odd way. “Do whatever you need Igos, even if you take my nari away you would win nothing at all” barked Gero. “Upsilum”, “Matris” was heard again.

All was back to normal, but now the guards ran to the tired king. “Farewell, Gero you are now a fugitive” exhausted Igos. At hearing this, the guards pointed their spears to Gero’s neck and to the two confused pupils. “Nah, let them go I want to have some fun” ordered the king.

With this Gero went out of the room followed by the two trembling kids.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Sorry I havent post in a while but now I got a chapter frenzy!

Chapter 13: An Arrow, A Shield, and Salesman

“Come if you want” said Gero in a calmed but serious mood; Dampe didn’t know what had happened but Dampe wasn’t feeling well. “Master Gero, Dampe is not feeling well…” Mikau was interrupted by a serious call. “Just answer me yes or no” ordered Gero. “No, these kids can’t follow you Master Viscen” was heard.

General and Captain Viscen came through the door, “Who are you kidding, Faron? You can’t stop me, you are a mortal” complained Gero. Mikau was tending Dampe “He he he, you think that?” Mikau heard in whisper. “He he he, well take this!” Mikau saw a shadow in the door, and a little light. The light shoot out and Mikau jumped in front of Master Gero, strange blue light appeared on Mikau hand, an arrow was frozen in the floor.

At this act, the Viscens fell to the floor, like puppets, and a man in purple clothes popped out. “He he he, about time, isn’t it?” laughed the salesman. Mikau took his bow grabbed the arrow in the floor and shoot. The arrow was dodged easily be the salesman but it didn’t matter it froze him and almost all the room. “No time to waste, Koume and Kotake will be here soon, we got to run” yelled Gero. Mikau and Gero ran away, but Dampe. Dampe struggled but at each move he made the ice was melting slowly. “Stop moving!” yelled Gero. Too late the head of the salesman had melted, “He he he, come on Viscen do your job” he ordered in a joke mood. The Viscen woke up and charged at Gero. “Oh no no, not now” barked Gero. He started to glow again Mikau knew now what was going on; from the melted ice little plants started to grow, in an instant they were huge and coiled up the Viscens.

“Time to run” ordered Gero, the two kids without hesitation stood up and followed him.

“He he he, It seems I failed. He he he, Oh well”

Chapter 14: The Befalling Witch

“Oh sissy you will be fine, please don’t cry” pledged Kotake. They were in the castle, in the throne room when Igos came in. “How is she?” he asked humbly. Kotake’s eyes glowed red, her hair caught in flames, “What! You know how she is! Your incompetence is draining more life from here!” yelled Kotake as the plants in the ceiling caught fire. “But...” replied Igos. “But nothing, why do you send the boy with Gero, you know he opposes us. Ugh! And you are supposed to be the wisest of us.” argued Kotake.

There was silence, a blue light came from the arena, it was frozen. “Oooh, sissy please help me” begged Koume “I have never been so drained its like if I have given my nari to two people at the same time”. Kotake’s flames went down; she put some more ice on her sister’s forehead. Igos was uncomfortable “About that…the ice nari is actually been hold by two young men.” Kotake’s flames went up, “That is not possible. Don’t fool with me Igos”

Igos was very aware of this, the silence continued. The silence was broken by two guards pushing a giant block of ice. The soldiers saluted and left. “He he he, I failed milady” was heard from the ice, “It seems that milady’s nari is shared by two young men”

Kotake knew this voice, she just got up got and approached Igos, “Give me your nari, ill use it to heal my sissy.” Igos was stunned; he knew his nari didn’t have any healing abilities, “Kotake why don’t you use your own nari?” Kotake looked up to Igos eyes, “I am fire my sissy is ice, if we were to borrow power from ourselves we would kill each other.”

Igos reluctantly gave Kotake Upsilum, whom carried it to the dying witch. “Sissy absorb a little from this yes. I am going to go look for your nari, alright” said Kotake in a kind voice. The kindness was over; Kotake stepped hard, melted the ice and said “Come”. “Yes milady” and the fire witch and the salesman were gone.

“This is going to be fun” said Koume. Igos looked confused; pain struck his chest, Koume was absorbing his nari. She stopped, he he, I am not going to be bored we are now six, and I plan to play with our new friend.” Igos looked horrified.

Chapter 16: Long Friends, The Staff and The Sword

Mikau and company got to the market exhausted, especially Dampe. “Gero, what is happening to me?” asked without breath. Gero sat in silence, and waited “It seems the magic get out through you, you need to be able to hold it, or the nari may return it.” Mikau and Dampe stared at him, in doubtful way. “If it returns, it would bounce in Mikau’s glove, and he would probably die” said Gero. Both looked at each other afraid of each other Mikau could kill Dampe and vice versa.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!” was heard from the distance; Mikau knew this voice his spine went cold. “I finally find you kiddo, what were you thinking in going to the army by yourself” blurted out Mutoh. “Mutoh I…” Mikau wasn’t able to continue, Mutoh looked at Gero sharply. “Well if isn’t Don Gerus” cried Mutoh. Gero was embarrassed “Call me Gero, the last time someone called me Gerus was in the “Great Split”. said Gero. Mikau and Dampe were asked to leave. So they did.

Mikau and Dampe wandered off the streets; they heard rumors about the arena freezing and strange lights coming out if it. They were terrified they spoke to no one went inside no shop, they just walked with no way. They saw and heard whispers about them like: “Look the SPECIAL CORPS” or “Strange glove”. Finally they decided it was time to go back.

Back in Mutoh’s place, before Mikau’s place, Mutoh and Gero were sitting down with a long wrapped thing in the table. “Kids we got something for you, well, for you Dampe” said Mutoh. Mikau’s eyes went down, Dampe’s glowed of excitement. “Here” said Gero. Dampe unwrapped the long present and he found holding a staff. “What is it?” he asked. “A sword” “A staff” said Mutoh and Gero and unison. Mikau was perplexed “What is it? A staff or a sword?” he asked. “Well both” they said again in unison; they exchanged sharp looks. “Sweet” said Dampe as he held the item as a staff. The staff shone and what was Mikau’s room was now frozen. “Oops” he said. He felt a hard kick from behind he knew why.

“This sworf, should help you keep your balance when the nari is activated” said Gero “It is designed to hold nari and for battle it should help you good enough” added Mutoh. Before the kids were able to tell anything, Gero pushed them “It is time to leave I got directions on who might help us, now run along”

They were all out of the house Mutoh looked in the doorstep; Mikau saw that Mutoh had a sad expression. This was new to him. “Have a nice trip” said Mutoh. Even stranger Mutoh had been kind to him. “How do you know about the nari?” asked Mikau from afar. “That’s a tale for another time” said Gero as they crossed the city gate.

Chapter 16: The Wrath of Ice

Kotake was out of the throne room, she could hear the cries of Igos and the laughter of her sister; she was pleased. Various guards began to follow her all the way to the market. She had found him, them. She followed them to a house, it seemed of a carpenter. She was unable to hear anything but they came out; one of the kids was holding a sworf. She hid and saw as how the first kid asked something to the man. Kotake recognized this man. She took out the knife and stuck in the old man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikau was horrified; he recognized the woman behind Mutoh, he tried to warn him, but too late, a knife was in his back. The woman raised his arm and orders were given; the soldiers ran in pursuit of the traitors. The three barely made it to the closing gate, but they did. The door was closed and they were out.
Mikau was breathing heavily, his whole arm was glowing, and so was Dampe’s sworf. “No, it cannot be!” declared Mikau. Gero tried to get close to Mikau; Mikau turned around his eyes were glowing blue.

“Get away from me!” was heard as in an echo. Mikau punched the floor, a huge explosion of blue rays was seeing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh my sissy, please help me” groaned Koume. Igos didn’t know what to do the best healers in Ikana were tending to Koume, but what could he do. After some thought he gave up on what to do; he got near the window and saw that the whole market was frozen. He stared in horror. He knew Kotake was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gero gasped, rays cold as death flew everywhere. He was blown away as same as Dampe some foots away from the source of this power. Gero was amazed, almost all the city wall was frozen, and he couldn’t believe Mikau had done that. Dampe’s sworf was shining in top of a cyclone that seemed to be made of ice. Dampe was weak, he was sure if the sworf hadn’t absorbed the power he would have died. He climbed up the cyclone and got the sworf, as a miracle, when he touched it he felt refreshed.

Gero ran to Mikau, who was in collapsed in the floor, crying.

Chapter 17: Frozen Fire and Blood

Igos was more surprised of what he saw now than seeing the whole market freeze. There was a giant ruby in the middle of the market; but more surprising of all it had a dragon inside, Volvagia.

Everyone stared at horror trying to get their families out of the ice, others in amazement of the giant creature moving inside the strange glass, and other few carrying the dying and freezing Mutoh.

People began to get away from the crystal, it was getting hot. “Volvagia” was heard in echo. Everyone was silent, oblivious; in not time the crystal broke and each little piece flew turning to fire. A dragon soared high to the sky over the burning and freezing town.

The dragon flew to the castle and landed in the throne room, no one seemed to notice its presence just Igos and Koume. “Volvagia” was heard and there it was Kotake, holding a knife that dripped a silver material.

“We have found him” said Kotake “the binder.” Igos seemed clueless but Koume looked happy, way too happy. “Does he know?”asked Koume. Kotake nodded; Koume weakly rose and came to her sister. Both walked away leaving Igos and the nurses with an oblivious look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gem exploded and Volvagia flew away, the salesman knew what this meant. He now had a new job and both of his miladies would be here any time soon.
“He he he, we found a descendant, he he he this is going to be heck of a trip.”

Chapter 18: Time Our Hope, Our Friend, and Our Enemy
Mikau was forced to continue, the guards were struggling opening the frozen door. Dampe and Gero helped him up, Gero and the rest noticed something, the huge red dragon flying to the castle, Volvagia. Gero knew why it hadn’t come for them.
Mikau was elastic; Dampe and Gero had to drag him across the field until they got to a cave. The cave was dark and damp.

“I can’t believe it” said Dampe “You actually froze a town. Mikau looked back, gave a sharp look and turned away. Gero didn’t like that “What is wrong kid, you could’ve killed your friend and I’m sure many people died in the market!” Mikau gave a another look, “What does it matter, Mutoh is dead…He was my only family” Gero shined a bit, “He is not dead, he is not easy to kill, only one thing can kill him”. Mikau and Dampe both stared in amazement. “Time” was heard out of Gero’s mouth.

There was silence until Mikau spoke “You mean, he will only die when he is old?” Gero seemed cornered “Yes and no, you can wait for him to die, or use the nari of time” From the little Mikau and Dampe knew, Gero was impressed when they nodded. “That’s what Mutoh told you right? To protect the holder of time, was it?” asked Dampe. Gero nodded

“Well then, we must go” added Mikau to the silence. “I don’t know where is he” admitted Gero, “time is infinite; he could be in anywhere any time.”

Mikau nodded, “If he can control time, I bet he already knew this was going to happen, would he be somewhere to warn any of us?” Gero sighed “No, he would’ve broken our fate, we would disappear if he didn’t talked to us when is meant to be.”
“So we are stuck” added Dampe. Gero stood silent “Mutoh told me he would appear when the massive attacked in a cave.” Mikau and Dampe looked at each other, they understood the message; they would be here for some time to find time.

“I just hope, our destiny is a bad one” said Gero “he could guide us to our deaths if he wanted to.” Mikau laughed “Or to our victory.”

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Chapter 19: Two Seconds Late

“Well, we are going to wait then” Dampe suggested as he got out his sworf. Mikau and Gero nodded. They were silent, only Dampe’s humming was heard. A hard kick was felt by Dampe. Making himself comfortable again Dampe asked “So, what is it? A sword or a staff?” Gero giggled “It is a sworf, with an f “Dampe looked back with a clueless expression. “Here” said Gero as he took the sworf out Dampe hand. Gero held the sworf as a sword, he then just make a little flip and he was holding the now cylinder blade with the handle shining on top.

“Sweet” Dampe said as he twisted the blade to staff and staff to blade.

Mikau started glowing, and so was Dampe. Gero as in instinct took out his sword and slahed behind him. Too late a giant red tail send him flying unconscious through the cave. Mikau gasped a cold hand was holding his hand. Dampe saw this and attacked whatever it was, it had gone, for now. Mikau and Dampe were now in bigger trouble; there was a huge red dragon behind them. They ran away to the wounded Gero. They were unable to; a giant tail blocked their way.

The pair ran in the opposite direction; there wasn’t good new in this direction either. They found themselves cornered between a head and a tail. The dragon prepared to launch some fire; Mikau wasn’t running now, he took his bow and aimed to the dragon.

“Tempus” was heard, the dragon and the tiny kids turned away. There was a huge machine-like humanoid holding two swords; one longer than the other one.

The machine made a twister with his swords, and the dragon was gone. “Come on” ordered Gero. “Yes, he will be back in 5 minutes” said a man behind Dampe that scared his heart out. The kids didn’t need to be told twice, they ran out of the cave as fast as they could.

“Oh, my what can 2 seconds do” sighed the creepy man.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Chapter 20: What Two Second Could Do

The four of them ran as fast as they could. “Oops, time’s up,” said the man, and in a blink he was gone. It was indeed too late, the dragon appeared; Mikau could see the fire coming from behind them. Gero stopped, “Go on” he shouted. The kids obeyed and continued. Gero’s hand glowed green, and the walls in the cave came to life, flowers and vines grew out of the solid rock; Dampe couldn’t believe what he saw. Gero pressed on, and the fire stopped at the wall of plants. They were safe now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s up to the salesman”, laughed Kotake as she tended her wounded sister. “Oow”, Koume cried, “That kid holds a sworf sister.” Kotake gasped, that was going to be trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once outside the cave, the three stopped for a breath. “Uff, where is the…strange man?” asked Mikau. Gero seemed speechless. “Well, you asked for me 3.56 seconds ago? Right?” said a man that was over a huge rock. The three stared at the man, just when Gero was about to say something the man said “Well, gotta go. In 4.56 seconds the Viscens will attack…Bye!” And with that, he was gone. Mikau and Dampe were perplexed, but Gero was not; he took his sword and was ready for whatever.

“He he he, well go on, Viscen and Viscen”, said a shadow over a tree. With this, both the Viscens came out followed by some soldiers. Gero recognized the uniforms, both of the guards and soldiers.

“He he he, well surprised?” asked the Salesman who in jump was off the tree. The three stood quite, sword in hand. “He he he, speechless huh? Well lets turn things around”, he said.

With this he took hold of two masks that came from nowhere and threw them to the soldiers. “He he he, let's what can you do now…” laughed the Salesman

Chapter 21: The Masks, The Lady and The Juggler

The soldiers put on their masks, all turned dark. “Watch out kids, leave me this”, said Gero. Both Mikau and Dampe, confident of their experience, drew their swords, Gero sighed. “He he he, proceed”, said the Salesman. The two soldiers did so; they put on their masks, and after shouts of screaming were heard, the soldiers were now to giant creatures; a lady and juggler. “Are those naryu?” asked Mikau. Gero stood silent, “No, this are Fierces.” Dampe stared. “Well you don’t seem happy about it”. Gero didn’t say anything.

“Matris” was heard; and as Mikau and Dampe knew Gero had beside him a seven feet woman and a child in his arms. “Take it” he said as he gave the baby to Mikau and ran off. Mikau gasped as a voice behind him said, “Put the baby there”, and a finger pointed in the middle of the battle. Mikau looked back, it was the odd man, “Hurry!” he said as he took a pocket watch in his hand “You have 2.43 minutes”. The man flipped and was gone.

Gero was in trouble, he couldn’t handle Viscen and worse Viscen, and it seemed Matris was having trouble too, as she slahed the lady the juggler, tossed her rubber balls, and when she slashed the juggler, the woman screamed and distracted her.

“56 seconds” said the man as he appeared and disappeared. Mikau and Dampe doubted; they couldn’t leave a baby in the middle of a battle, less when they were giant monster in there.
“13 seconds” the man said, at this point Gero shouted, “Just do it!” Mikau hesitated but he ran to the midst of the battle, and left the kid where it was supposed to.

The baby cried, Mikau ignored it and ran away; the eyes of the infant were following him. Mikau saw that Matris had defeated the lady, but she was injured, she was bleeding green. He wondered why something didn't happen. Last time everything messed up when the baby did. Because of his distraction Mikau was unaware of the salesman behind him. “Mikau!” warned Dampe. Mikau turned around and a dagger flew through his flesh. Mikau and Dampe were both agonizing in pain. The baby shined, plants nearby Mikau grew and healed him. The salesman fought them, but he ended up tied to them, and so did the few soldiers remaining and the vanishing corps of the juggler and lady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom