• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Unicorn Fountain Under Zora's Domain

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
Under the Zora's domain there is said to be a sacred fountain to contain the triforce. In early deevlopement this was removed due to the Chamber of tmie. This is where Link would have returned the triforce after defeating gannon but this could not be included due to the fact of the small memory on the N64 cartriges. Here is a link if you are intrested http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Unicorn_Fountain.

Though the entry is old it has been proven that under where it says warning theory is all true.

No. The Unicorn Fountain is just an early version of the Fairy Fountains. In which this fountain was used to obtain the beamblade technique. The Triforce has and always was in the Temple of Light (aside from a very early demo of the LoZ first dungeon remake).

Here's a few images.

Swinging07.jpeg

Fountain01.jpeg

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
Ive heard so many things about going there and they're all fake. Theres several videos on youube of people glitching it out and going under there and theres nothing.
Although to the guy above me, I've never seen that picture before D: Wheres that from?

Both are screenshots taken during the development of OoT. BTW I may be mistaken, but I think there's already a thread dedicated to this beta OoT fountain.

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
There is nothing there now but it is a perfectly placed cave. I know it was the early developtment, but you probably know who hard it is to take out a cave like that, I just thought it was neat, and I have those pics in my computer (^_^)

CZG

Is this where you would have learned to shoot the tip of the blade of the master sword, if they had decided to keep it in the game?

I'm so glad OoT did not shoot beams from your sword... It would suck in 3D, like being ugly and pretty useless most of the time. It was pretty annoying in TAoL too. It distracts you from the essential graphics, like where your sword actually is. I only liked it in the original LoZ, where it was actually usefull. The beams from ALttP and MC are quite lame in effectiveness and they seem to be very, very visible on the screen (can't find the word).

Even in ALttP, the beams from the upgraded master sword, blessed by the fat fairy has to shoot several beams at a weak enemy to kill it. Whacking them once with the sword would kill it. Of course you don't want to shoot full power, becoming virtually invincible...

I like swords without the beam.
BTW Did anybody think the Gilded sword was ugly and they should have given you the unbreakable Razorblade instead?

Mikenike

Thanks, Mike
Is this where you would have learned to shoot the tip of the blade of the master sword, if they had decided to keep it in the game?

I'm so glad OoT did not shoot beams from your sword... It would suck in 3D, like being ugly and pretty useless most of the time. It was pretty annoying in TAoL too. It distracts you from the essential graphics, like where your sword actually is. I only liked it in the original LoZ, where it was actually usefull. The beams from ALttP and MC are quite lame in effectiveness and they seem to be very, very visible on the screen (can't find the word).

Even in ALttP, the beams from the upgraded master sword, blessed by the fat fairy has to shoot several beams at a weak enemy to kill it. Whacking them once with the sword would kill it. Of course you don't want to shoot full power, becoming virtually invincible...

I like swords without the beam.
BTW Did anybody think the Gilded sword was ugly and they should have given you the unbreakable Razorblade instead?

The gilded sword was ugly, but the unbreakable sword needed different materials to make so they give it to you as soon as you give them the material.

Zarom

The King
The gilded sword was ugly, but the unbreakable sword needed different materials to make so they give it to you as soon as you give them the material.

Gilded Sword ugly? No way. It's a good-looking sword. The Razor sword was cool too, but it's too short and less awesome.

Anyway, back to the topic, yes I've heard about this cave a few times. And Chrono said it all. There's pretty much nothing more to say about it.

O

Oni Link

i heard that you can still get to it using beta but i don't know if it's true

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom