• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Rima smiled. Amu went over. "I'm Amu. That's Tadase." She pointed to the blond boy in the prince outfit. Two twili came up to Amu. One was dark pink and had a pink visor with a red heart on it. It wore a pink cheerleader outfit. "I'm Ran!" One was dark green and had a green clover clip in it's hair. It wore a maid's outfit. "I'm Su." Amu's outfit then changed into a black dress with dark red tights. A dark blue twili with a blue spade on a light blue hat appeared. It had a blue artist outfit. "And my name is Miki."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"So many... it's making my head spin." She smiles, then looks at Ikuto. She looks back to the group. "I'm Maka.... and you have no quarrel with me being Hylian?"

Elementic

Amu smiled sweetly. Utau went over. "You came just in time." Tadase went over in a blue outfit. Next to him was a white kingly twili. "I'm Tadase. This twili is Kiseki"

Elementic

Ikuto nodded. "Ok."

"UTAU!!!!!!!!!!"

A white Twili with tiny angel wings and a pink dress crashed into Utau, crying. "El!" El looked up. "I was worried! You left without me..." Il flew over. "But we're fine, aren't we, Utau?" Utau nodded. "It's ok." El sighed and let go. "Phew..."

Elementic

A boy with dark purple long hair and a brown outfit came over. A modern-looking chara was with him. "Finally got a girl, did you Ikuto?" Ikuto chuckled. "Says the womanizer. Yo, pretty-boy." The boy frowned. "The name's Nagihiko."

O

orcachan

((Are you incorporating... Shugo Chara characters? I'm so confused :/))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((OK... Ele, 2 things. 1) Ikuto and Maka... waiting for you. 2) "Trainers?". Oh, and welcome, Orachan!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom