• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Twili - RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
The scythe is a fast-spinning wheel of death. "What this time?" Maka sighs, the blade glowing violet again. It leaves a trace in the air.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Utau blocked Allison. "Stand back." She held the sword in front of her vertically. "Nightmare Lorelei!" Many black bats then flew out of the sword and started to attack the moblins.

Hakumen returns as he sees the charging Moblins he runs to the group of stampeding moblins. His arms flaring a familiar light blue aura, he breathes deeply and calmy.

"Well thats doesnt take much now does it?" He states looking at his demolished house.
"What are we going to do daddy?"
"Well we are going to have to travel now, we cant stay here anymore." he says ruffling Allison's hair.
"Where?"
"Anywhere but here."

"What do you think Allison? Do you want to go around with them?" Allison nods. "Well what are you going to do Ms. Maka?" She asks politley

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Maka sighs. "I have my bounty-hunting jobs... corrupted Twili and Poe souls to find..." She gives another, sadder, sigh. "It's a lonely and difficult life for a 17-year-old."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom