• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Triforce in Your Everyday Life.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
This is me wondering: How often do you see the Triforce in your everyday life? (Not counting Legend of Zelda)
I wasn't sure to put this thread in the General discussion the Zelda stuff.
I see it in wall patterns, and once as the logo for a company. Once, in a piece of chicken. Pictures later, I have to be... SOCIAL...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh I've seen the triforce on checkered patterns in the floor, in my bathroom, and even in my pillowcase. It isn't actually there, though, but I get delusional sometimes. I need to stop Zeldaing and star Real Lifing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm a skier, and I am a big fan of all things Fischer (logo). Their logo literally is nothing other than the company name in a cool looking font, and a triforce.

I also saw a shirt that said "May the Triforce be with you", with a picture of a triforce.

I've also seen the triforce graffiti'd on walls in some places.

There's a few other times I have seen it, but I cannot think of them off the top of my head.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Triforces" are actually very common. It's a very common logo.

I've seen it on a sign for an accounting firm - as their logo (but obviously having noting to do with LoZ), I've seen it as a sign for a waste-disposal company with "Tri" in their name... Outside of the local theater (both live and movie) in my town (the oldest theater in America that's still standing, actually... Newtown Theater), there's a triforce logo belonging to the local Knights of Columbus or Knights of something in one of the donated tiles/bricks at the steps...

Stick three Doritos together and you can make a Triforce...

It likes to pop up everywhere, perhaps to mess with us Zelda fans.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I own a Black Sabbath shirt that looks like this.

3vikn.jpg

I wear this shirt a lot and every time I look in the mirror I only notice the Triforce.

I've also seen it a lot of times in designs but I can't remember what they were designs for.

Fig

The Altruist
Video games, Nintendo, Comics, Movies, History, Math, Computer Science, Animals, Music, Yugioh, and the ZD forums is what gives me strength every single day. I thank all of you for always being there for me in my life! Thank you and God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom