• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Three Most Important Things in a Zelda Game.

1. Puzzles - I love puzzles in a Zelda game even though most of them seem to be push a button or pull a lever. I would like to see them be more difficult.
2. Items - Plenty of items and some unique ones to make it interesting. There needs to be several staple ones like bombs, bow, and of course the sword.
3. Story - I like the Zelda stories that involve the triforce, goddesses, or anything dealing with backstory like creation or in-depth look at different characters.

I would agree with
1. gameplay
2.story
3 music
but i would also add an items category somewhere in there because without cool items it just gets boring

music: they have to have likable soundtracks. while some songs may be simple, they need to be catchy. their also needs to be a mix of happy, sad, and angry songs. ect.
storyline: if they just put a bunch of crap together, I won't like it. I will get bored and find another game to play. while it needs to stay along the lines of an actual zelda game, they need to make it interesting too and not repetitive.
puzzle: honestly, while difficult puzzles make me frustrated, I always feel good when I accomplish them. I dislike breezing through a game within a couple days.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
1. Has to have a well flushed out plot.
2. Has to have enjoyable gameplay that isn't monotonous or awekward.
3. Has to have the proper difficulty. It has to be tough for most people, but it can't be so tough it is annoying throughout the whole game. People should want to play it because it challenges them, but it keeps them entertained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom