• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Technology of Pokemon

S

shadeninjaIII

I was thinking the other day that there is something in pokemon that we rarely think about. The technology of pokemon if you really think about it is very advanced. Take the pokemon center for example it seems like any type of injury can instantly be healed with the press of a button. Poison, burns, even freezing into a block of ice is but a small feet for the medical technology of pokemon.

I am new to this site and I wanted to start a thread so please share you ideas and theories about this subject please.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
come to think of it, machines that give instant healing, balls that capture pokémon, even enemy technology is advanced, take the pokémon pinchers Z.Z.Flyers personal machines that allow you to fly , capture things, control them and shoot plasma bullets. It's one thing we do miss out on.

S

shadeninjaIII

Having a personal flying device would be very awesome it would take allot shorter time to get to where you need to go.

I'm pretty sure that Shade's talking about the technology in pokemon period, the insta heal pokemon centers, tms, hms, all the things in the entire series that are unorthodox to us.

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
he's right there, someone should try and invent a pokéball that can catch animals, it'd be like "dog use lick !" or "cat use scratch !" whichnwould be fun.

Hmm... that would be interesting if anything captured by a pokeball other then a pokemon would be loyal and obey you...

D

Deleted member 6224

he's right there, someone should try and invent a pokéball that can catch animals, it'd be like "dog use lick !" or "cat use scratch !" whichnwould be fun.

I would rather have regular pokemon instead of catching animals. In the games they must of had regular animals because pikachu is classified as a "mouse pokemon" so there has to be animals like dogs,cats etc. in their world

Yes essentially they are animals.

If you think about it, how does a T/HM work? It's like a CD and yet somehow it interacts with pokemon and teaches them things...

the most technology of pokemon series revolves around the pokemons but sometimes humans make good things like huge airships, bags with a lot of tech things and others.

You're right!

You're right!I think the only people that thought about that were my parents when I said to them that I wanted to go to a Pokemon contest(In real life)and I had to explain every thing about Pokemon...

Last edited:
Most of the technology is helped by the Pokemons abilities, but yeah, it is unexplainable advanced. As long as it wont contain flying cars, im okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom