• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Tad Tone Song

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
Sure, by the end of the game we know that we need to get the three parts of the song of hero in order to complete game. But when we get to the water dragon, she thinks that the only way to hear her part of the song is to prove are self in finding the tad tones. Did we not just save her by giving her the water to make her not sick any more, and yet she thinks that we need to prove are self once more. Not even the other dragons where that bad. But when you find all those little tad tones, it plays the song that they make. As soon as the music started playing, it just made it worth it for me. And I have to say it was one of my most favorit parts in skyward sword. I just want to know what you thought about the tad tone quest, and was it worth it. What did you think about the song that it created. Please let me know your thoughts.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
I liked Faron's singing more than the Tadtones tune.

Faron's singing sounded really soothing. :3

Was it even the same song? For some reason Faron's song sounded completely different from the tadtones'. Either way, I preferred the tadtones' version.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I thought it was very rewarding. Collecting them was tough, but it was fantastic to get to hear the song. It reminded me of the Zora Tapoles in Majora'S Mask except much better

i think the song sounded cool it was nice and bouncy and it was really anoying that you had to prove yourself to save zelda then prove yourself t get the dragon the water and to prove yourself t get the 3 flames and make the sword stronger and then you had to prove yourself AGAIN! to get the tad tones this is absurd is was very annoying

E

Electrusbolt

I found it really annoying to get those little guys. It took me at least 30 minutes to get them all.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i HATE that part of the game. the song it makes is nice but she acknowledges you as the hero last time you were around so why make you do all that? seemed like a stupid way to lengthen game play. in a nutshell, it annoys me

I loved that quest. Seeing the Faron region underwater and being able to swim everywhere in all those unreachable spots was such a cool experience. It completely changed the environment

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I really, really, REALLY, liked it. It sounded so happy and bright. I listen to it on youtube often, usually youtube user Gilvasunners.

Lol, I seem to be among the very few persons who actually liked that part of the Song of the Hero quest. As some mentioned here, collecting the tadtones was fun and very rewarding indeed, and the song sounded pretty cool as well. What I thought was most awesome about it was the way Faron Woods changed into a flooded zone, and its entire landscape felt like an entirely different realm. I actually saved the game at that part - on another file, so I could visit it again. I hope the series continues to include event-based progression in future titles, even if they choose to do so in moderation; any amount of it would be greatly appreciated. [noparse]^^[/noparse]

i liked tad tones' song and finding them was actually kinda fun i lied seeing faron woods underwater lol kinda mean but just to pretty much fly above it waws cool

[video=youtube;CD0tz96B7Ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD0tz96B7Ss[/video]

and your welcome lol

I loved the song, and the sidequest was such a nice change from constant dungeoning, I didn't mind the dragon's trust issues....

I hated this part of the game. Not only did I dislike the swimming mechanics of Skyward Sword, but putting us in Faron woods completely filled with water, searching for wayyyy too many little tad tones was unbearable. Not only were they a pain to find, but some were infuriatingly frustrating to get all in a row. It definitely felt like ridiculous padding.
That rant aside, I absolutely loved SS and this was probably the only part of it that I didn't like (minus the swimming mechanics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom