• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Stand Sign Ups

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok. Pendio's vote makes it 5-3. Guess I will allow you to choose paths. You will still have to vote for a path, though, so I expect you guys to vote when the time comes. It won't be every chapter, but the way paths work is only that you have the fate of characters in your hands. Decision time will put a character at risk of dying, so choose wisely. For this to work I will need to have an asistant whom I can trust to keep the paths secret. That is so you can also trust me and so you know that I don't cheat along the way by changing character fates. I will need a non-story signee to volunteer...but who? All my trusted sources are not that active. I nominate Mases. Lol jk. Any volunteers?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If you can't find a non-signee to take upon this task, I'll be willing to do it. Of course, that'd mean I won't be able to vote (*SIGH) but that's fine.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
No, that's fine guys. I don't want to trouble you, nor do I want your characters to miss out on the fun. I'll get someone else to do it. Thanks, though, I appreciate the gesture.

Name: Rachel Kira
Clothing: Purple turtleneck with a light blue unzipped hoodie, faded jeans and brown knee high boots. Also wears two golden chokers around her neck.
Appearance: Five and a half feet tall, thin but has a bit of a belly, light blue eyes, dark brown hair that is to the shoulder blades in the back and chin length in the front that is parted with one side pulled back behind her ear and the other one free flowing over her face.
Personality: Flirty, energetic, quick-witted.
Other: When things get out of control, her anxiety gets the better of her and she kicks into fight or flight, making her do things either without thinking or tolerates a lot more things happening around her.
Soldier/Citizen: Citizen

There you go, AA~ Hope I did it correctly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom