• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Spirit Walkers

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
A young girl was sitting on her bed. Her name was Raven Binkswade. She had short violet hair with a darker purple headband, designed with a wing symbol like something off Okami. She prepares herself to do the meditation to leave her body as she does every night.... But still... Something seems off about these last few days....
Raven shrugs and lies down, ready to begin.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Akhenaten walks down a street. It is one of those days where the sky is overcast and the rain drizzles down slowly, almost as light as mist, chilling and soaking everything to the core.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Akhenaten walks into the bigtop. He is introduced to the crowd and walks out in his stage uniform. " Hello. I am Akhenaten." His voice is soft, but it seems to be full of power and somehow, everyone in the room can hear him as if he was right next to them. He tosses a gold coin into the air and it seems to fill everyone in the crowd's vision until he snaps his fingers. Instantly, the coin seems to vanish. He then forms two fireballs into his hands and throws them at the bigtop. The tent completely burns down, but they are somewhere else. They are in a grassy meadow with clear blue skies. It is warm and sunny. Akhenaten claps his hands once, and the crowd comes out of their trance. They look around. The bigtop still surrounds them. Whispers of astonishment and wonder pass through the crowd. By this time, Akhenaten is gone.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Raven starts with the usual vibration (God she hates that state) and then gets the feeling of floating. While she is in that state, she does a full 360 turn and closes her eyes.
When she reopens them, she is floating above her body.
"Done! I hope it does not happen again tonight..."
Like a bullet, Raven speeds out of the house.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Akhenaten is walking around when he hears thoughts that don't seem to have a body. He locates the source. Who are you? He asks her.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Narika formed an energy orb around here, which gave her a black cloak and changed her eye color to dark purple. She walked in the shadows-she had sensed something strange and was trying to find the source.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madeline fell asleep with the book in her lap, but wasn't truly asleep for long. Her soul floated out of her body, calmly and slowly. She sighed and whispered "I really need to work on that... It happens every time I fall asleep."

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Raven is walking along. She exits her house and emerges into the village.
It looked just like a normal city
Apart from everybody was white and transparent.
She puts her hand over her heart. "Good. Soal is stable. Won't happen again tonight"
Raven walks to the park.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Who is that child in your new avy. I want him. And when do people meet up around here?))

Madeline sighed again. "Might as well take a walk." She left her house and headed through the village.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Nathan sat down in where he was(the park). And closed his eyes... He started floating out of his body. "Wahoo! I'm out! Now where is that other Freak?" Nathan looks around, and senses Raven. He runs over. "Wow! I didn't know there where other Freaks!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom