• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Soundtracks

Djinn

and Tonic
A lot of people might not be thrilled by the idea, but you can get the soundtracks here: The Legend of Zelda Soundtracks - Zelda Universe

ZU has individual links to each track, so it'll take quite a while to download them all (they don't allow simultaneous downloads of soundtracks because it might melt their server). Clicking one of the links takes you to a page where you can sample the track, but also downloing it by 1) right-clicking 2) hitting Save As 3) and saving the track to the proper folder. Afterwards, go back to the soundtrack page, and rinse and repeat. :)

We have them on ZD as well. Just scroll up to the header above and click on media and then sountracks. It will take you over to this page

S

sneakyguy24

Thank you Thareous, Djinn and others. I really appriciate the info. Now to download like there's no tomorrow. :)

Anyone else like the Wind Temple theme from Wind Waker? Its playful, hypnotic and rather relaxing for a dungeon.

There is another idea, I know on youtube there are people who do their own slightly different version of zelda songs. they are generally free to download. That would be an option, but they would not be the exact same as the actual soundtrack though.

I love Deku Palace and Tal Tal Heights and Molgera Battle and Dragon Roost and a lot more

Oh yeah, and Stone Tower is also one of my absolute favorites

Fi's theme & farewell & grattitude, harp theme skyward sword, romance theme skyward sword, kakariko village tp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom