• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sims 4 and Beyond

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
So I have been playing the Sims 4 a lot lately and there are a few features missing that I miss from 2 as well as a few new ones that I find annoying. I also have some ideas for future expansions and Sims 5. (I have only played 3 long enough to create half the Weasley family and start Tonks' family so I can't use it for comparison much)

Expansion ideas:
- Garages & Cars
- I saw on some page that 3 had horses which would be cool
- a retro pack that has stuff from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Sims 5 ideas:
- Add an option to play it like the original sims and 2 where you play one family at a time and now you have to juggle every family you have created and start off with things the original game's base game came with like hot tubs
- and that 2 came with like toddlers.
-I also think it's time to add a new age group in Preteens cuz it just feels like they have advanced enough that it would work.
- Bring back 3's customization features where you have more color options for hair and let us have kids with different colored hair. I think they had it for some furniture but I haven't played it enough to remember.

feel free to add to the conversation, I know I will as I play more sims 4 and acquire more expansions

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Expansion ideas:
- Garages & Cars
- I saw on some page that 3 had horses which would be cool
- a retro pack that has stuff from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

1. This should be included in a free update, locking a previous base-game feature behind a paywall is incredible scummy (but also incredibly on-brand for EA)

2. If they didn't add them in Pets, I don't see them doing a future expansion for just horses. Could see an update adding them if they did a Pets Stuff pack.

3. This is definitely the most likely thing to see. We got that in 3 (and possibly 2?), I can see it happening again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom