• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art The Random Drawing Contest Week 10

The Random Drawing Contest Week 10

• Xinnamin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Smitie

• defno

• Meego7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : Happy Valentines Day

Xinnamin

LinkandMarin.jpg

Smitie

scannen0005.jpg

defno

Valentingle.png

Meego7

sentry.png

Voting ends on the 15th. (How convenient)

Week 11 Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : The Rabbits of Zelda

Entries are due by midnight of 2/17/11.

All of them are great, (about time I see some hand drawn pictures.) But I have to go with Xinnamin.The colouring is great. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Xin's coloring is great, but it actually wasn't enough to win me over this time. If I wanted to give one of these to someone as a valentines card, I would choose Smitie's. It really relates to a a couple's feelings in Zelda.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I really love Xinny her work but I really like the second and the last one. The Tingle one is drawn perfectly like the one of Xinn but somehow the Yeti and the last one grab me the most.

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I chose Meego's. It's very cute, and the hair was a great job. The arms could've used a bit of work, but I liked the effort behind it. Besides, the heads are uber-cute :3

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
All the drawings are great. Xinns drawing is awesome as usual and the tingle is uhm...nice in a creepy way. I like meegos drawing the best though, it is so cute and I really like hand drawings ^^

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Aww, someone actually likes my drawings :kawaii: That's the first time ever I've put some effort into a drawing, the arms were such a fail though :xd: I spent all night on it and I couldn't get them quite right. Here I love all of them, the Tingle one is clear and well coloured and I love Xinny's idea but Smitie's grabs me the most, hand drawn and unique as well as very cute.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Xinn's is beautiful, as always, but I've never played LA, so the scene doesn't strike me the same way. And Xinn is just too good. :D

Smitie's is adorable! I remember playing TP and getting so weirded out at the end of Snowpeak. Yeta and Yeto fit the theme perfectly.

I don't know, why, I love, LOVE the Tingle picture! It's so... beautiful... in a creepy way.... Defno did a great job of harnessing Tingle's inner... spunk?

Meego's is super cute! It's as cute as my puppies at home! xD

I really like all of these. I think Meego's sways my vote, because it is hand drawn and because of the romantic quote at the bottom. Good job guys!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Meego7, your drawing has mended my Heart. You have no idea how much it would've taken to do that. It's amazing. I can see the very essence of the Heart in that drawing. I'm in awe. It's... I can't even think of anything else to say. I can find absolutely no flaws in this. The only thing anyone could consider a "flaw" would be the arms, but to me they're perfect, and everything else is just a little bit more perfect. I voted for you, Meego7.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Xinn's is beautiful, as always, but I've never played LA, so the scene doesn't strike me the same way.
lol funnily enough I never did either, but when I thought Zelda Valentines that scene was the first to come to mind. Thankies anyways :>

So anyways, my comments.

Smitie: That is such a super sweet moment in the games and you captured the emotions really well, even with just lineart. I also love how you drew the TP styled heart containers, complex crystal shape and all. Something I wanna point out though, Yeto seems to have 4 fingers on the left hand and 5 on the right.

Defno: Maybe it's just the ZD vday card page banner or something but I can really see Tingle as a representative of Valentines day XD I also love the textured look and that font you chose for the text is really cute. However, the pose and face are a tad boring, but I really like the coloring.

Meego: That scene is just adorable, and the message at the bottom is super cute too. I can definitely tell you put a lot of effort into it. I think if you tried using some color it would help bring out the cuteness more, especially if you added blush or something. It would also help extend the dark sky and make it more continuous since right now the night sky seems a tad cut off, but great job nonetheless.

I think I'm gonna give my vote to Smitie. The scene she chose to depict is just too cute~

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
whew, I've sure been dead around these parts for another couple of weeks...Sorry I couldn't get in on this one :( Anyways, I'll vote for defno. I'm a big grump about Valentine's day, but this one made me laugh a bit when I saw it. (I really like the textures too!)

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
lol funnily enough I never did either, but when I thought Zelda Valentines that scene was the first to come to mind. Thankies anyways :>

So anyways, my comments.

Smitie: That is such a super sweet moment in the games and you captured the emotions really well, even with just lineart. I also love how you drew the TP styled heart containers, complex crystal shape and all. Something I wanna point out though, Yeto seems to have 4 fingers on the left hand and 5 on the right.

Defno: Maybe it's just the ZD vday card page banner or something but I can really see Tingle as a representative of Valentines day XD I also love the textured look and that font you chose for the text is really cute. However, the pose and face are a tad boring, but I really like the coloring.

Meego: That scene is just adorable, and the message at the bottom is super cute too. I can definitely tell you put a lot of effort into it. I think if you tried using some color it would help bring out the cuteness more, especially if you added blush or something. It would also help extend the dark sky and make it more continuous since right now the night sky seems a tad cut off, but great job nonetheless.

I think I'm gonna give my vote to Smitie. The scene she chose to depict is just too cute~

Now that you mention it....I forgot to draw one finger :xd:. It surprises me that a lot of people like my drawing, since it is just black and white. Thanks for all the votes and comments though, I really appreciate it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom